whiptail stack 1G

Browsing around saw that the price of whiptail was very very low and was wondering what could be crafted with it to make a profit while supplies last?

maybe make some treasure finding pots and go farm some low level place, mayeb just craft some forged documents, or mysterious fortune cards?

what do you guys think would be best?

10+ Year Old Account
    Fortune cards always move, how many stacks did you get?

It depends entirely on your server economy. My first instinct is to mill it, but that's me/my preferred market. Just search through undermine journal and see what's selling.

didn't get any yet was afraid of filling my bank with an unprofittable thing

10+ Year Old Account
    omg... if its one gold a stack you are not going to lose that much even if you do nothing with it!

It's sad when some items sell so badly because of a horrible server economy that you just might as well just vendor the stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    It's sad when some items sell so badly because of a horrible server economy that you just might as well just vendor the stuff.
    I've actually found green gear listed on the AH for under the vendor sell price. Yes, I snatched them all up for some quick NPC gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Deleted
    1g per full stack that's well below vendor price. If i remember correctly whiptail vends for around 20s so bout 4g per stack, this is easy 300% profit albait very small unless you buy like 1000 stacks. I'd mill it and make cards, they still sell decently while herbs are extremely cheap.