Question [pvp] BM vs. Surv question

I see a lot of hunters piping as BM. I am leveling my hunter, 74 ATM, and as survival I rape marks and BM hunters. And usually can bang down any healer by myself with the right use of silencing shot and everything. Does something massively change at 90 that makes BM out survival? Never lvld a hunter sine BC so still semi figuring everything out.

10+ Year Old Account
    2400 hunter's input here take it with a grain of salt though.

Survival lacks the burst needed to get a kill in an arena setting unless you are fighting retards.

Bm seems to be the best around the 1500-2k bracket, the problem at higher rating is people will global your pet and silence you from summoning it as much as possible

MM actually is the top pvp spec currently despite the lack of bestial wrath as a trinket.

It just comes down to how good you are your class.

You can use your pet more utility wise as marksman.

(sorry bad english )

The damage isnt as bursty but you can lie up some pretty decent pressure with aimed shot procs and chimera combos. I also tend to use powershot more because when it does decide to work it amazing.

Also spec your pet into cunning for Roar of sacrifice. Alot of hunters seem to under estimate how much better this is compared to the other pet specs.

Roar of sacrifice can basically save your team mate when used. It prevents against crits and is our only other defensive cooldown.
    Last edited by Principe; 2012-12-17 at 10:26 PM.

This thread confuses the crap out of me.
    PvP is very different at max lvl for many reasons, not only because your skills change but because your enemies do as well. And I doubt that everyone at lvl 74 has the same gear and skill. Stats scale differently. Not sure if BM do get anything else (dunno when pets get Rabid), but there are probably a lot of differences.

Quote Originally Posted by Principe View Post
    Also spec your pet into cunning for Roar of sacrifice. Alot of hunters seem to under estimate how much better this is compared to the other pet specs.

Roar of sacrifice can basically save your team mate when used. It prevents against crits and is our only other defensive cooldown.
    has RoS been fixed already?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaim View Post
    has RoS been fixed already?
    Still doesn't work 100% correctly.