Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Getting rather sick of Dark Summoner spawning ghosts right next to me TBH...
    Ee-yep. Pissed me off to no end. =/ You get lucky eventually and get the kill, though. But yeah, shit's frustrating.

I'm rank 8 and my ilvl is 479, I've gotten pretty close to get Shen down, had 1 really good try on manastorm, I need better gear to even worry about the other 2, but I do try my best and are getting better to survive to the enrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisisanalt View Post
    Almost done with it in the sense that I only have Disruptron left to kill, however I'm pretty far off killing that thing, best attempt was 15% but the majority of my tries end as soon as the soft enrage starts at 35% due to the gobby little robo-gnome chilling out in the middle of the room when that goddamn center turret turns on.

496 ilevel, WW for every fight.
    More dps bro!
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

10+ Year Old Account
    That's when skill doesn't come in to play, much like Millhouse with gear. It's a shame, tbh, I'd rathr fight my heart out than kill something with cd's and gear.

Yeah, I've been working on Dark Summoner myself and the melee range on those ghosts really does need to be decreased a bit, I swear it feels like I get hit when they are further away than the light beam can reach sometimes.

Deleted
    I only get problems on the Dark Summoner when the ghosts appear behind me, even when I'm trying so hard to kite around to avoid that.

Deleted
    Got to the Dark Summoner with item level 462. Feels like he's impossible to kill as ret pally...

Im only at rank six, havent really brawled too much. ww dps with ilvl 485

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm at rank 8 with 472 i level, can't for the life of me get even close to millhouse's enrage - eye/epicus i have had very close attempts.

Sig by the amazing Shyama! <Ascension 16/16 H 25man oceanic>

1/4 R8 bosses down

489 ilvl fury warrior, 4 wiped from r1 to r8- 100 wipes on r8 (seem to get disrupton most of the time, and i just give up >_>)

Rank 7 and stuck at Battletron. The mines are easy to manage, but DPS'ing him...I really don't know what I'm doing wrong here. Not like my rotation was crap, but all I can pull is 45k DPS on him. How in the world am I going to do 80k if I can barely pass half of that? Seems like I need to be geared out of my behind to beat him now because I'm not sure how to pull a number like that.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Quote Originally Posted by Renwin View Post
    Rank 7 and stuck at Battletron. The mines are easy to manage, but DPS'ing him...I really don't know what I'm doing wrong here. Not like my rotation was crap, but all I can pull is 45k DPS on him. How in the world am I going to do 80k if I can barely pass half of that? Seems like I need to be geared out of my behind to beat him now because I'm not sure how to pull a number like that.
    I feel like I'm missing something as well, as my 490 gear starts me well above 80k, but it drops down to only 65k after all the cooldowns end. And it's hard to tell how many people in this thread passed it before it got the 50% health increase a few hotfixes ago.

For Battletron, I can only suggest this:

1. Double pot. Use Xuen with your second pot.
    2. At the start, use Touch of Karma and explode a ton of mines. Use up the entirety of Touch of Karma if you can.
    3. After 2, he'll resummon orbs. Once he finishes summoning them, Diffuse Magic and blow up 2-3 orbs.
    4. DPS as normal, stay in the gap you created in step 3.
    5. Only heal as much as you 'need' to: more Chi spent on healing is less to spend on BoK, and more Expel Harms means less free BoKs.
    6. On that note, glyph BoK. Yeah the heal is useful for keeping yourself alive, but the DoT does a lot of damage.

Other than that, it's regular DPS rules (keep RSK on cooldown, don't let energy/tigerseye brew cap, etc.). Oh and another thing: during steps 2 and 3 you should be able to use a FoF for extra DPS. Any other time though and it won't work.

It's a difficult fight and unfortunately I didn't get a legit kill on Battletron: the arena bugged, sent down 3-4 people and spawned all their bosses, so I killed an easy rank 1 boss which gave me rep and pushed me past Battletron. That said, the above is what I was doing and I was getting very close to a kill: the rest was just gear, I believe.

Deleted
    my next boss is Akama, enhance shammy 485 ilvl. the only boss so far i got really stuck on was that druid woman, cause i was trying to nuke her too much and ignore the adds, but if you swap every so often and clean up adds its no problem

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    It's a difficult fight and unfortunately I didn't get a legit kill on Battletron: the arena bugged, sent down 3-4 people and spawned all their bosses, so I killed an easy rank 1 boss which gave me rep and pushed me past Battletron. That said, the above is what I was doing and I was getting very close to a kill: the rest was just gear, I believe.
    I'm not one to talk. I got through GG Engineers and Dark Summoner after both bugged that way after a couple of tries. I was actually more disappointed than I was glad, as now I'll never know if I would've eventually made it past on my own.

Deleted
    I think people need to realize that this thread is in the Monk Subforums....
    Monks really have a hard time on some of the later bosses since we don't have huge dps cooldowns to pop.

Needing an iLvl of 495+ for these really sucks imho, I hoped it would involve a bit more skill (if this even exists in PvE)... heck, maybe more RNG, atleast you can beat those. Having an adequate ilvl if WW isn't your mainspecc isn't going to happen soon-ish for most of us.

You can build up your tigereye brew before each fight, it wont reset when it starts.

As someone else wrote, blow up the orbs on battletron with Karma active, when he resummons use diffuse magic and blow up 2-3 to keep an opening, when Karma is ready again, blow up the remaining orbs again.

Glyph Touch of death if you havent, it can also help to make your character walk instead of run, it makes it less... erratic to keep inbetween orbs, it's quite easy to dps through the opening of 1 orb if you just walk.

I personally think that Monks are one of the stronger classes in Brawlers guild, Disruptron seems impossible at the current gear levels, unless you cheese it with levitate, but I don't see anything beeing harder on monks than other classes for the remaining fights from Rank 1 - 8

QFT /10char

483 - Battletron need a few more pieces of gear i might get closer if i was DW rather than 2H. But i need a second 1H.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    I believe this is actually intended. A fellow brawler asked a GM about it and was told that such episodes are called "bar fights" and can involve up to 8 encounters at once. Killing the lowest-ranked mob will result in a win for all participants, so keep an eye out if this happens to you!