Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got 1/4 at 481, had to do Zen'shar twice for some random reason.

And for the record, sod Heroism classes, cheap as f*.
    Last edited by scvd; 2012-12-21 at 06:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azden7d7 View Post
    I believe this is actually intended. A fellow brawler asked a GM about it and was told that such episodes are called "bar fights" and can involve up to 8 encounters at once. Killing the lowest-ranked mob will result in a win for all participants, so keep an eye out if this happens to you!
    Oh so that's what it is. Happens a lot.

Deleted
    Stuck at Battletron >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    Stuck at Battletron >.<
    Same. Stuck at Battletron, last try 1.5mil.

Oh i just passed him now ...was lucky , you need near 86-90k dps to beat it.
    Last edited by mmoc471c5d596b; 2012-12-21 at 09:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cruised thru rank 1-6 on the strength of my dps and hit the first block with GG Engineering. I'd estimate that took ~20 attempts, and I then cruised thru Dark Summoner in about 3 or 4 (I wasn't respecting the ghosts range) and Battletron in 3. Meatball was Meatball. I haven't tried much rank 8...I was mostly after the Wolverine claws...but I'll give those a more serious look soon enough. Enhancement shaman are OP as hell for Brawler's Guild.

yeah sorry i just realized this was monk forum. appy lolly oggies
    Last edited by shokter; 2012-12-21 at 09:59 PM.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Battletron. OMG THIS GUY IS ANNOYING!!! I have gotten under 2 mil as my best so far. I am ilvl 486

Deleted
    I need to get back into the fights! Holidays keeping me away

10+ Year Old Account
    havnt touched it yet , invites are still retardly overpriced here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    havnt touched it yet , invites are still retardly overpriced here
    If you want to and got time mate, I farmed the invitation within an hour on a populated PvP server. Always worth a shot

Up to Dark Summoner now - had him down to about 1.2 mil before the timer expired. All my other attempts have resulted in being 1-shot by the ghosts. Sitting at 472 ilvl now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I seem to be stuck on Battletron Either 492 isn't good enough gear or my WW play is just to cruddy =P
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Deleted
    Rank 8 2/4 Killed Shen'Shar (w/e) the name is and Millhouse. 441k DPS on Millhouse and still saw the enrage fire xD. 492 at the time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivek View Post
    Haven't bothered, seemed like an epic waste of time and gold.
    this...it's like pet battles to me...fun for a couple hours then it gets dull since it's predictable.

Did all contents up to Rank 8 as a 488 WW monk using my Brewmaster gear (Crit/Haste Agi Gemmed). Battletron was tight, didn't use flask but did pre-pot and get raid buffed. There is really no reason for us to go BrM to beat a content.

GG Engineering I just stayed at middle dancing the rockets while DPSing. One shotted it easily. Raven Lord boss needed some disengaging rolls and serpent kicks to healing sphere back up in HP. Murderaffe was more of a stun lock to ToK and was easily killed same goes for the Spirit Lynx one. Dark Summoner requires alot of attention, but glyphing Spinning Fire Blossom helps as you can Fear a ghost behind DPS boss and throw Blossoms at the ghost to get it low.

Once the shield is down just toss a Blossom to kill the ghost and get on boss again, only real problem is noticing the ghost which I just turn on HP nameplates.

Didn't really try rank 8 bosses cause those require some sort of Heroic gear to make the enrage timer.

Managed to kill Zen'shar on rank 8 as WW spec and everything below that, 499~ ilevel, though mainspec is tank and apparently DW is better DPS whereas I have the Sha 2h staff.

I hate it when stuff like this happens:

Millhouse and Disruptron
    Zen'shar and Disruptron
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

485 Windwalker off-spec, I'm on first boss of rank 7 (gnomes).. just need to work on it, not stuck.

However since I'm a mistweaver main spec, I feel sometimes I would benefit from learning the tank spec, the freaking giraffe boss took me a bit to finally get a winning strat as a windwalker without getting destroyed while I saw Brewmasters breeze through it.

I was having a bit of an issue with the raiven boss due to having a hard time not killing more than 4 birds, but I got glitched into another person's rank 1 fight and got credited for mine for some reason...
    Last edited by Spotnick; 2013-01-02 at 03:15 PM.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    485 Windwalker off-spec, I'm on first boss of rank 7 (gnomes).. just need to work on it, not stuck.

However since I'm a mistweaver main spec, I feel sometimes I would benefit from learning the tank spec, the freaking giraffe boss took me a bit to finally get a winning strat as a windwalker without getting destroyed while I saw Brewmasters breeze through it.

I was having a bit of an issue with the raiven boss due to having a hard time not killing more than 4 birds, but I got glitched into another person's rank 1 fight and got credited for mine for some reason...
    You did name all the fights that BrM is really strong at. Gnomes I just picked one and did my normal tank AoE rotation, Keg Smash and SKC melted them without any CD's used due to massive healing orb spam. Giraffe hits hard but only means more vengeance, just patchwerked him down. Raven is also easy as KS and a few SCK's wipe out the adds and Xuen can taunt the boss. I was reading somewhere that it's intended to occasionally put more than one fight together and defeating any of the bosses (including the lowest) results in a win.

So people are clearing Battletron at ~492 WW? I was agil flasked, +500 food, pre-potting, and my best attempt ended at 75k dps with like 10% left... I'm using Touch of Karma to detonate mines twice a fight as well. Not sure if my 489 weapons are holding me back or just doing something wrong with the spec?
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Well I had issue on Giraffe until I noticed you can use Paralysis on the boss... that gave me each time enough time to use healing spheres to put be back to full health. Then again, "issues" means it took me 5 tries. I was kind of missing my ret paladins at times, but overall the monk with ToK and ToD is pretty OP for those things.

Now I fear the lack of dps will be an issue at rank 7-8.
    Last edited by Spotnick; 2013-01-02 at 03:41 PM.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    So people are clearing Battletron at ~492 WW? I was agil flasked, +500 food, pre-potting, and my best attempt ended at 75k dps with like 10% left... I'm using Touch of Karma to detonate mines twice a fight as well. Not sure if my 489 weapons are holding me back or just doing something wrong with the spec?
    You want to start unleashing on the boss immediately, without messing about (first couple of attempts I was trying to carefully pop mines and not destroy myself in the process). - Just jump straight in, pop 2-3 mines and run around in that gap you made.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yohassakura View Post
    You want to start unleashing on the boss immediately, without messing about (first couple of attempts I was trying to carefully pop mines and not destroy myself in the process). - Just jump straight in, pop 2-3 mines and run around in that gap you made.
    Yeah I'm doing that, run right up with pre-pot and cast Xuen and start laying into him, after the channel ends I hit Touch of Karma and pop 3 mines and then start rotating around, I'm stationary beating on him during the initial channel.
    [/URL]