Windows 8 Upgrade $15!!

WINDOWS 8 UPGRADE FOR 15 DOLLARS! Yep. FIFTEEN MOTHERFUCKING DOLLARS. It’s kind of a mix-up on Microsoft's fault, but fuck ‘em. Take advantage folks!

windowsupgradeoffer.com

It’s an offer for if you bought a computer recently, but they don’t (and won’t) check. Just fill out the forms (it’s a Microsoft site) and check your email. I just did it last night, I can confirm it works. You’re welcome people. YOU MUST HAVE AN EXISTING WINDOWS INSTALLATION FOR THIS TO WORK. Vista, 7, and I -think- XP will work.

Quote Originally Posted by deathlich View Post
    WINDOWS 8 UPGRADE FOR 15 DOLLARS! Yep. FIFTEEN MOTHERFUCKING DOLLARS. It’s kind of a mix-up on Microsoft's fault, but fuck ‘em. Take advantage folks!

windowsupgradeoffer.com

It’s an offer for if you bought a computer recently, but they don’t (and won’t) check. Just fill out the forms (it’s a Microsoft site) and check your email. I just did it last night, I can confirm it works. You’re welcome people. YOU MUST HAVE AN EXISTING WINDOWS INSTALLATION FOR THIS TO WORK. Vista, 7, and I -think- XP will work.
    ^ clearly this is Samuel L Jackson, because no other person speaks like that. Anyways, if it is legit grats but I'll stick w/ windows 7, already paid in full.

Just posting here to affirm that this is, indeed, a Microsoft site: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w.../upgrade-offer

Deleted
    Is Windows 8 good that much better? Or confusing to use?
    I wouldn't know how to revert back to 7 if I did get 8

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Windows 8 boots up quickly, and for the most part looks like windows 7. The one glaring difference is that when you start up the computer it drops you off on your machines internal Ipad.. err... I mean, Gadget desktop... It has the feel of a smartphone/pad sort of thing that you can add gadgets (skype, games,blah blah) to it as well as link many conveniences like your email to a Microsoft account that they give you a step by step setup guide for. Most things are now linked to said microsoft account so your machine is capable of remembering tons of things for you. Personally, if I could get w7 back, I would do it in a heartbeat, but many stores that sell computers (bestbuy included) no longer carry w7 because they shipped it all back in exchange for w8. Worse yet, many computers cannot be downgraded to w8 because of hardware compatibility issues.

I'm all for the quickness of the new OS, but I think the Ipad design was a total sellout move to copy apple because Windows doesn't have the stones to stick to what they've done well in the past. I'm hugely anti Apple though, so make judgement around that.
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"