Best World PvP Melee Class

Hey all,

This isnt a QQ thread but I am looking for a melee class that is good in 2v2 and world PvP. Basically I want to be able to survive and have a decent shot without have a healer behind me.

Right now I have this warrior. He is good and all but I am not finding that he is able to stack up to others in a 1 on 1 fight. I am not looking for a face roll class but a class that has enough deference's to keep up in a world PvP situation or a 2v2 team that's just two DPS.

I have a DK and a Paladin that are up and coming. Anyone offer any suggestions as to which class is better suited for world PvP or a 2s team with two DPS. Thank!

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladins are nice, and Dk's never die, And warriors are pretty OP atm so ye choose which you enjoy most ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Thornlix View Post
    Paladins are nice, and Dk's never die, And warriors are pretty OP atm so ye choose which you enjoy most ;D
    Rogue? Maybe not atm but yea going invisible is... nice

When you say DKs never die, do you mean in blood spec? Becuase I was looking to do Frost but a 87 I have a hard time taking on two mobs so I can't see if they would be good in PvP. To me they seem squishy but let me know if I am wrong. I dont have a 90

10+ Year Old Account
    You're welcome to look at the class forums and read their PvP threads, or check out threads in the PvP forum, but a general "What class should I roll?" thread isn't allowed here.