sun-lute of the phoenix king

two questions:

1) its been hotfixed to be upgradable. at a 3.8 swing speed, it's pretty beast for a buyable item. can it be upgraded to 2/2

2) what is the on-use effect like?

seen one pop up on the bmah, just curious if anyone has seen one yet on a player.

10+ Year Old Account
    the item use effect is identical to the arcanite reaper from karazhan event, it can be fully upgrade with valor points to ilvl 491 and is one of the best dps items in game due to it being a lvl 85 equip item (assuming u win it on a lvl 85 DK/pala/warrior), as well as being a very powerful lvl 90 item due to the stats it has

That's awesome! But now explain to me how you plan to upgrade it to ilevel 491 on a level 85. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    That's awesome! But now explain to me how you plan to upgrade it to ilevel 491 on a level 85. :/
    You can't. It's just an extra perk for being 90 when you are able to obtain VP. For 85 alone, just the stats are beastly

Would be nice for blizz to allow this to drop somewhere other than the BMAH

Maybe a very low drop in a raid somewhere

but i cant see that happening

Valor at 85

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Gir View Post
    You can't. It's just an extra perk for being 90 when you are able to obtain VP. For 85 alone, just the stats are beastly
    Actually you can obtain VP at 85 still. at 85 you can enter MSV HOF and TOES. Ofcourse you will be carried and likely die on each boss. But you still get valor on boss kills.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this necro wasn't needed