Charity event for CHildrens hosptials!

Assassin's Creed Marathon is a video-game marathon broadcast live on the internet by Alpha Iota, an academic honors society and community service organization based at Antelope Valley College in Lancaster, California. Within 120 hours, Alpha Iota will come together to host the second annual Assassin's Creed Marathon for Child's Play Charity. Last year's marathon collected over $1,400.00 and all proceeds were donated to Child's Play, a charitable organization dedeicated to raising money for toys, books, games, and other fun stuff for children's hospitals worldwide. During the marathon event, viewers are encouraged to particapate by e-mail or by live internet chat, where they can ask questions of the crew, make requests, bid on donated prizes, and become an active participant. Prize giveaways, auctions, contests, entertainment, and interviews, will all be streamed live on air for Child's Play Charity!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh how I hate forum spammers/advertisers, now I will make a point NOT to participate in this event.

Thank you.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

I'm sorry, as good as your intention is, this isn't the place for advertisement or Assassin's Creed.