Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    How many more gun related topics do we need? Is 8 not enough for crying out loud?

My favourite weapon? SA80 Assault Rifle with under-slung grenade launcher. Why? Because it's super, super effective at killing people.
    Last edited by mmoc36f8af66e9; 2012-12-18 at 04:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    my dad has glocks and IMO i dont like them one bit. The sights seem clunky and triggers is horrible. Again thats just me some people love them.
    Ya personally I find Glocks to be ugly guns. I'm putting money in the piggy bank to either pick up a Jericho 941 or a CZ 75 SP-01. My fav gun that I own is prolly my 10/22. Whenever I wanna shoot something manlier I head to my dad's and shoot something of his. My favorite there is probably his .357 revolver that he got from an old gunsmith friend that tweaked it a little. That thing is smooth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

I have a couple .22 break barrel pellet rifles, but my favorite weapon I own is my Hoyt Vector 32 hunting bow. It's just insanely well made and really fun to hunt with vs using a rifle. And it only weighs 4 pounds.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    love my Mathews Switchback XT compound bow. Not as new as it once was but still a joy.

Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    Ya personally I find Glocks to be ugly guns. I'm putting money in the piggy bank to either pick up a Jericho 941 or a CZ 75 SP-01. My fav gun that I own is prolly my 10/22. Whenever I wanna shoot something manlier I head to my dad's and shoot something of his. My favorite there is probably his .357 revolver that he got from an old gunsmith friend that tweaked it a little. That thing is smooth...
    i do at some point want a revolver just not in the cards right now. And of course you cant go wrong with a 10/22. I never did do any hunting with a pellet gun.

my 60lb compound bow probably, got passed from my great uncle to my uncle to me =)
    my cheap made in china 12 gauge comes in 2nd, its a couple pounds heavier and a bit larger overall then most shotguns i have messed around with, which oddly makes it more stable for shooting clays.
    Proud member of the zero infraction club (lets see how long this can last =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    i do at some point want a revolver just not in the cards right now. And of course you cant go wrong with a 10/22. I never did do any hunting with a pellet gun.
    I got a high end .22 pellet gun, shoots ~900 fps. I use that for the ground squirrels cuz the 10/22 would scare the neighbors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    I got a high end .22 pellet gun, shoots ~900 fps. I use that for the ground squirrels cuz the 10/22 would scare the neighbors.
    Wow thats really close to 22lr speeds, and 1/3 the noise and at least the same weight ammo too[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-12-18 at 11:43 AM ----------

finally got pics up
    Last edited by Adelphos; 2012-12-18 at 04:43 PM.