Deleted

Enhancement Shaman in PVP/PVE

Hey there

So today, after a long time elemental shaman I decided to give enhancement a try, due to the crappy elemental state in 2v2.

What do you think about this spec PVP and PVE wise? Is it good in 2v2 , 3v3 arenas, Battlegrounds? Is the dps superior to elementals ?

Is this spec overall better than Elemental atm?

Any tips to play it?

Best regards

overall better than ele yes, better in 3s than 2s, better in randoms than rbis, burst better than ele, sustained about the same.

tips to play it? get used to being tunneled every game and struggling to stay alive. relish the moments when you one shot someone with cooldowns and pretend there was skill behind it.
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

Only think Ele excels Enhance at currently is Challenge mode, and that's purely because their cleave is much better and they spike higher damage during ascendance.

I've played both, and I have to say it would be a cold dark day when I decide to take Ele into PvP. I did 14 2v2's yesterday witha complete random fury warrior. We got a 50% win rate, considering he was in half PvP gear as well as his spec, we did quite well, and only failed when we couldn't focus the same target.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    PvE theres little diffence other than play style and gear choices. Good dps on either side. Now that hunters need exp. gearing is much easier and theres little competition for weapons (the few that we can use at least).
    Sorry, but elemental is one of the worst single target dps in game at the moment. Fighting with s-priest for the last place. There are couple events where ele can shine a bit with cleave, but thats it. And about weapons...agility one-handers are very desired, since there is only 2 possible drops, and enhas need 2, monks 2 and rogues 1. All the other weapons are easier to get.