Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    I am the type who wants the best and want to look the best ergo why i didnt use those pooppy classes up there apart from gnomes and dwarves .
    If you want to be the best and look the best, you should probably know that Gnomes and Dwarves are races, not classes.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    It told me Warrior is fitting, which is funny, since vanilia i play a shaman, trough vanilia i wanted to play as dps with 2hand axe and since tbc i'm enhance, since i love close combat with utility to keep myself up alone

Close enough
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

I don't think I rolled a class because I thought it resembled me, but I do feel like I resemble some of the classes I play and have grown to enjoy the most.

To go into a little bit more detail about myself and help explain how I resemble these classes. I'm a pretty big guy. 6'3" 200lbs and fairly built. I like to think I'm a really nice guy, I don't enjoy fighting or getting into fights. I like to resolve issues in the least confrontational manner if at all possible, but if it has to come to fighting then be ready to receive the beating of a life time! :]

I enjoy spending time with animals in fact I live on a farm and have quiet a large number of animals I tend to on a regular basis. To be exact I have 6 horses, 2 cats, 4 dogs, and 12 chickens. It may not seem like allot but I would pay to see any of you fellow basement dwellers take care of them all on a daily basis.

The classes I play and feel like I resemble the most are these:

Draenei Paladin: I'm a big quiet guy, kind of mysterious and like to keep to myself. I'm a kind and gentle person and will go out of my to help people, but when the time comes I'm not afraid to duke it out and protect the people I care for.

Human Hunter: I love animals and find them fascinating. I hunt wild game and have been for quiet a number of years now. I have my own barn full of pets similar to the hunters of Azeroth.

Gnome Monk:.... Not allot. He's just awesome!

Dwarf Death Knight: Well I'm not undead or wield the powers of the undead in anyway, but similar to the back story of the death knights I have made some big changes and readjustments with my life and have had to in a sense switch sides.. :s

Human Mage: I like the blow stuff up.. kind of like a mage!

Thats pretty much it.. don't play many other classes.. but yea... :s

Not exactly what you mean but I chose Monk (and almost always choose them in any game that will let me) because I idolize the idea of making your body strong enough and agile enough that even if someone took your sword and your armor away you'd still be quite armed and very resilient. The body is that which wields the weapon so why not let the body become the weapon.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I dont know the personality-class connection, but I think guys with small weenies choose warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killidan View Post
    I dont know the personality-class connection, but I think guys with small weenies choose warriors.
    Lmao I love this. They're just FotM to the extremem right now, they got a huge buff thanks to MoP. They'll die down too, unless they decide Warriors need to be one of the stronger PvP classes such as Mages/Rogues.
    Call me House.

I don't think there's much of a connection. I'm Christian and quite religious, but I play a death knight because I like the mechanics of the class.

Quote Originally Posted by volrath50 View Post
    I don't think there's much of a connection. I'm Christian and quite religious, but I play a death knight because I like the mechanics of the class.
    Possibly on a subconscious level you like the theme of fighting off corruption to do what you feel is right?

---------- Post added 2012-12-20 at 04:20 PM ----------

I always end up on shamans. Even when I think they suck sometimes, I always come back.