Thread: MM hunter pvp

MM hunter pvp

hi guys. all I have seen is people whine about MM. but what i need to know is what stats are main for mm what should i reforge to, and what are they good at like arena or rbg what setup.

Plzz only reply if you can answer theese questions.

Once you are hit/exp capped you reforge everything you can into crit. As far as gemming you go agi/pvp power and crit.

What are MM hunters good at? Pretty much nothing. There are really no roles another class can't perform better. You can pretty much spam Steady till you get a instant Aimed and one shot people with a hardcasted Powershot and instant Aimed if you enjoy that type of thing.

Edit: Don't get me wrong if you're a good hunter you can have success playing MM but the removal of min range messed us up because we have no obvious weakness so to "balance" us they just made our damage garbage. Kiting, max range and the finesse points of the MM hunter have never been more important.
    Last edited by Gotjuice; 2012-12-18 at 06:52 PM.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice View Post
    Once you are hit/exp capped you reforge everything you can into crit. As far as gemming you go agi/pvp power and crit.

What are MM hunters good at? Pretty much nothing. There are really no roles another class can't perform better. You can pretty much spam Steady till you get a instant Aimed and one shot people with a hardcasted Powershot and instant Aimed if you enjoy that type of thing.

Edit: Don't get me wrong if you're a good hunter you can have success playing MM but the removal of min range messed us up because we have no obvious weakness so to "balance" us they just made our damage garbage. Kiting, max range and the finesse points of the MM hunter have never been more important.
    What do you mean no obvious no weakness? We are the train target of nearly every 3s matchup because all we have is sac and deterrence. And now deterrence is broke and u can get aoe feared and shockwaved in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Principe View Post
    What do you mean no obvious no weakness? We are the train target of nearly every 3s matchup because all we have is sac and deterrence. And now deterrence is broke and u can get aoe feared and shockwaved in it.
    You forgot the part where sac also makes the hunter/target take 20% more damage due to a bug.