Deleted

Thinking of getting rift

So as the title says I am thinking of starting to play rift, but I do have a couple questions, so if anyone could help me out that would great.

I have played WoW for a fair amount of time now (2007) and I am really starting to get abit bored with the game now, does rift have a good game population like wow does because I would hate to buy the game, log on and then there be hardly anyone else playing, also how does the game compare to wow, in terms of things like character customisation, levelling,questing,raiding,PvP pretty much everything, thanks all for the information you can give me

Rift has less servers but our population is extremely active. Some leveling zones might be a little light on population but if you keep your eye on the map you can jump to world events and you will be surrounded by people all the time.
    Also, you don't have to buy the game to try it out. And I'll get to that in a second.
    Customization in this game is the best in the industry. I can't even begin to scratch the surface of it in a quick post. You get 9 talent trees per class and equip 3 of them. Mix and match them any way you like. The leveling is your standard MMO stuff but the 50-60 experience removed almost all the back tracking from your normal leveling. It has the best PVE content and it comes out every month and a half like clock work. Its mind blowing. PVP is just for fun in this game.

You can try a free trial which you can upgrade with a refer a friend code. I'll PM you a code to help you get started on the free trial.
    Last edited by Bardarian; 2012-12-20 at 02:01 PM.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by Orders View Post
    I have played WoW for a fair amount of time now (2007) and I am really starting to get abit bored with the game
    This is excatly how I was. Die hard WoW player since 2007 and wanted to give RIFT a shot...all I can tell you is this.... DO IT!! After almost 6 years I can finally say I am done with WoW if RIFT keeps going the way its going. Heck you can level to20 for free with no credit card needed....just go try it atleast.
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orders View Post
    So as the title says I am thinking of starting to play rift, but I do have a couple questions, so if anyone could help me out that would great.

I have played WoW for a fair amount of time now (2007) and I am really starting to get abit bored with the game now, does rift have a good game population like wow does because I would hate to buy the game, log on and then there be hardly anyone else playing, also how does the game compare to wow, in terms of things like character customisation, levelling,questing,raiding,PvP pretty much everything, thanks all for the information you can give me
    You think too much. :P

Except for Arena, Rift has everything WoW has, and more, and done better in my opinion. See my 1080p video review and make up your own mind. Then go buy it :P

Also, while you're looking at my review, notice how empty the cities are, the lack of participation in events... not.