Hi guys I need some help.
Am I able to run WoW with everything at very high or at least high?
- Caixa Corsair Carbide 300R Black USB 3.0
- Fonte de alimentação Corsair CX-430W V2 true power
- Motherboard Asus P8Z77-V LK
- Processador Intel Core i5 3570k 3.40GHZ 6MB cache
- Placa Gráfica Nvidia GTX650 1GB GDDR5
- Memória 8GB G.Skill 1600Mhz DDR3
- Disco Rigido 1TB 7200rpm 64Mb Cache Sata 3
- Gravador DVDRW 24x
Thank you very much in advance
You should be fine. My only issue is that PSU is 'just' enough, I'd recommend a 650W.
i7 4790K @ 4.7GHz 1.35V || Asus Z97 Hero VII || MSI Gaming X GTX 1080 || 32GB Corsair Vengence 2133mhz || 128GB+500GB(x3) SSD (PRO/EVO) || 2TB+4TB WD Blacks || Corsair HX-850W || Custom Water Cooling - xspc ex140 w/ noctua NF-A14 - xspc rx360 - xspc photon 270 w/ D5 - primochill acrylic tubing & ghost fittings -
Corsair 900D || ASUS ROG Swift || Roccat Ryos MK Pro || Logitech G502 || BitFenix Recon Fan Controller || HTC Vive
Get a better PSU, the rest is very good.
TOTALLY NOT Banned
The CX-series from Corsair are bad.
As is the GTX 650.
I suggest a HD7770 and an XFX Core/pro 450w.