Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
7
LastLast
  1. #81
    Bloodsail Admiral SinR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    My Own Personal Hell
    Posts
    1,173
    its kinda sad that sites like Guildox or wowprogress won't count Heroic Elite Protectors as "Progression" even though it was the final challenge of this raid tier.

    Now, if the Europeans or the Americans got it first, it probably WOULD count as progression and we'd potentially see a new number one in the world... but... oh well.

    back to SWTOR, I guess

  2. #82
    Bloodsail Admiral spaace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,112
    it appears that china also never got fire nerfs.. :O

  3. #83
    I thought video games were not allowed to have skulls and bones in China? I guess that rule doesnt apply to add ons. Blizzard should have sold WotLK as an add on for TBC, that would have made things a lot easier.

  4. #84
    Hail to the stacking masters

  5. #85
    I'm sorry but any China kills, including this one, cannot be considered world first. They have had access to better gear for awhile now. I don't know why Blizzard made that retarded call, but they did, and that just removes China from any serious race.

  6. #86
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Space Walrus
    Posts
    2,027
    I'm sorry but any China kills, including this one, cannot be considered world first. They have had access to better gear for awhile now. I don't know why Blizzard made that retarded call, but they did, and that just removes China from any serious race.
    Well remember boss damage and health got increased too, so i disagree with your reasoning, but i believe that they should be counted in their own race as they may face different problems than what the EU/US guilds face.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by aoha View Post
    That's quite the argument. So 8% = 8iLvls?

    What worries me more on the other hand is the amount of disc priest / ranged dps stacking...
    The game should never be balanced around ONE extreme encounter.

  8. #88
    Keyboard Turner accessgranted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    error 404!
    Posts
    8
    I can't wait to enter the contest.

  9. #89
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Macau/China
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Grats for being first among asian guilds. Their ranking should remain sperate since they have 2x lockouts each week (aka 2x loot) and a bit increased difficulty in 25 man (8% health and dmg).
    no 2X lockouts nowadays... the only advantage on asian server is we got 8 lvl higher root in 25m raid... kinda net off the 8% health and dmg

  10. #90
    Dark Legacy telling it as it is.

  11. #91
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Macau/China
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    I'm sorry but any China kills, including this one, cannot be considered world first. They have had access to better gear for awhile now. I don't know why Blizzard made that retarded call, but they did, and that just removes China from any serious race.
    ...this is retard... when you dont know a thing... just shut up and keep quite.

    the reason why China been removed from serious race is... the stupid gvmt decided to hold on TBC for like... 2~3 years until you guys had finished ICC already... and this time... the MOP which was released just 7 days after EU/US/TW server is the first ever opportunity for the Chinese guild may have a chance to compete in the world first contest... and I am very glad that ... They really made it .. even though they are still 7 days behind...

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by aoha View Post
    That's quite the argument. So 8% = 8iLvls?

    What worries me more on the other hand is the amount of disc priest / ranged dps stacking...
    8ilvls >>>>>>>>>>> 8%

    Like by so much its not even funny. Look at the figures for each expac where gear had a set differentiation from the previous tier.
    Assume 25M BiS from start to end tier.
    WOTLK: 220 - 279ish (dps jumps from 8k to 17k). ilvl increase of 60 for a 100(+)% increase in damage.
    Cata: 373 - 411 (dps from 27k to 55k+) ilvl increase of 38 for a 100(+)% increase in damage.

    Gear stat inflation is ridiculous. Anyone who thinks the 8% increase is an obstacle needs to have their head checked.

  13. #93
    Lol. Everyone is whining about "Not world first! Asian first!", like any of them will compete in the run :|

  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by adnre View Post
    pretty sure they didnt take that much spriests/boomkins for their dps, wtb healmeter

    e: found it http://worldoflogs.com/reports/akoq0...e/?s=125&e=588
    I dont understand, the WoL and kill shot does not show the same classes :S

  15. #95
    Pandaren Monk Freia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    1,848
    Quote Originally Posted by linghan0122 View Post
    ...this is retard... when you dont know a thing... just shut up and keep quite.

    the reason why China been removed from serious race is... the stupid gvmt decided to hold on TBC for like... 2~3 years until you guys had finished ICC already... and this time... the MOP which was released just 7 days after EU/US/TW server is the first ever opportunity for the Chinese guild may have a chance to compete in the world first contest... and I am very glad that ... They really made it .. even though they are still 7 days behind...

    No they didn't make it. For Asia its a different game entirely, anyone who thinks differently is dreaming. They have access to separate 25m and 10m lockouts, as well as LFR. They have more chances to complete set bonuses and get gear than NA/EU guilds. 8% increase does not account for that. If there are gear requirements for encounters, Asia will be able to make those requirements faster than NA/EU guilds.

    Another note, it was announced NA/EU would get the nerfs after raid reset which had not happened when the post was made. Doesn't that mean they got access to nerfed protectors before NA/EU?
    Last edited by Freia; 2012-12-18 at 06:50 PM.

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrizzle View Post
    8ilvls >>>>>>>>>>> 8%

    Like by so much its not even funny. Look at the figures for each expac where gear had a set differentiation from the previous tier.
    Assume 25M BiS from start to end tier.
    WOTLK: 220 - 279ish (dps jumps from 8k to 17k). ilvl increase of 60 for a 100(+)% increase in damage.
    Cata: 373 - 411 (dps from 27k to 55k+) ilvl increase of 38 for a 100(+)% increase in damage.

    Gear stat inflation is ridiculous. Anyone who thinks the 8% increase is an obstacle needs to have their head checked.
    idd, the chinese wow is now retarded, not to mention 2x clears.

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    I dont understand, the WoL and kill shot does not show the same classes :S
    it seems like that whole log is for 25 Normal unless WoL is bugged but that could be a reason your seeing different roster for kill shot and logs.
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

  18. #98
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    Posts
    227
    So the asians are the only ones who could compete in this progression race yet they got a "world" first? That's like the World Series of baseball being competed for only by American teams... but they're the best in the world?! o.O

  19. #99
    Asians got the world first. Cry as much as you want. They killed it first, they got the world first. End of story.

  20. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    You seem to have the common (read: ignorant) understanding that Ganking = PvP. It doesn't. It never has.
    And you seem to have the common (read: ignorant) understanding that World PvP = Fair. It's not. It never has been. Your carebear server is
    -----> that way

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •