Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Best Dark Legacy ever.

Talk about class stacking to the extreme...

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Why does china have higher iLevel? Are they more hardcore?
    their bosses, for whatever reason Blizzard deems, have higher damage and health than the west

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Because Asian blizzard hq has different policy then us/eu one. They are like a separate company from the main hq. That's why it's rather "Asian First", rather then "World First". I'm not denying that it IS world first but under different rules. That's why imo it's hard to compare it to non - Asian progress.
    Ah, makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Oh look. Another long-winded cop-out Blue post that basically says "we endorse ganking".

Joy. Especially when they say they could do it, but won't. Jee, thanks.

Saying ganking is acceptable is like saying stealing candy from babies is okay (taken to a new extreme, of course) - its revolvingly unfair, even if there's potential for recriminations from someone on equal or higher power. And I can't stand the fact its known about and uncared about by the very people who are 'in charge'.

Seriously, they are PvP servers - not ganking servers. They even admit how things changed - but they still won't change that one thing to improve the quality of the game. Pathetic.
    You rolled on a pvp realm, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by balir View Post
    Best Dark Legacy ever.
    One week and two very telling comics from two different sources.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets hope plenty of cloth drops...
    Nerf mages, druids and shadowpriests.

Awesome Dark Legacy, and so so true.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Because Asian blizzard hq has different policy then us/eu one. They are like a separate company from the main hq. That's why it's rather "Asian First", rather then "World First". I'm not denying that it IS world first but under different rules. That's why imo it's hard to compare it to non - Asian progress.
    It is also because they get separate lock outs between 10 and 25 and 25 mans get a higher ilvl like WotLK was. Part of this is due to their subscription model being pay by the hour if I recall correctly and by splitting the lock outs, players spend more time in the game.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    OMG look at that recount... it's over 200.000 !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Oh look. Another long-winded cop-out Blue post that basically says "we endorse ganking".

Joy. Especially when they say they could do it, but won't. Jee, thanks.

Saying ganking is acceptable is like saying stealing candy from babies is okay (taken to a new extreme, of course) - its revolvingly unfair, even if there's potential for recriminations from someone on equal or higher power. And I can't stand the fact its known about and uncared about by the very people who are 'in charge'.

Seriously, they are PvP servers - not ganking servers. They even admit how things changed - but they still won't change that one thing to improve the quality of the game. Pathetic.
    what pathethic is , is that it is YOUR choice to level on a PvP server. They give you enouch choice to NOT level on a PvP server. If you do not wish to be ganked , roll a PvE server. And yes that is THE answer. I leveled my monk from 1-90 through questing , and yes i got ganked , i got killed by 5 90s but what ever. I sucked it up and just logged my hunter or my shaman and do stuff in that chars. When i am on a 90 char and i am bored yes i hunt around and seek low levels to kill them. What else is there to do when your bored?

Saying it is pathethic from blizzard side if just complete bullshit , you are the one and only pathethic guy who can't handle his own shit. If you do not like PvP why roll a fucking PvP server? Ofc if your sorry ass is in SW or Shrine all day long it is no problem , but don't expect me to leave you alone when your out in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    what pathethic is , is that it is YOUR choice to level on a PvP server. They give you enouch choice to NOT level on a PvP server. If you do not wish to be ganked , roll a PvE server. And yes that is THE answer. I leveled my monk from 1-90 through questing , and yes i got ganked , i got killed by 5 90s but what ever. I sucked it up and just logged my hunter or my shaman and do stuff in that chars. When i am on a 90 char and i am bored yes i hunt around and seek low levels to kill them. What else is there to do when your bored?

Saying it is pathethic from blizzard side if just complete bullshit , you are the one and only pathethic guy who can't handle his own shit. If you do not like PvP why roll a fucking PvP server? Ofc if your sorry ass is in SW or Shrine all day long it is no problem , but don't expect me to leave you alone when your out in the open.
    You seem to have the common (read: ignorant) understanding that Ganking = PvP. It doesn't. It never has.

Deleted
    Them Asians! Good job to them

lol that comics is so accurate a picture of the Warcraft comunitty...

Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    You seem to have the common (read: ignorant) understanding that Ganking = PvP. It doesn't. It never has.
    What? He isn't wrong. And it technically is PvP considering you can kill a 90 with enough lowbies. Granted they don't have much of a chance when the 90 aoes have more damage from them than the lowbie has health. So if you don't want to PvP leveling roll on a PvE server. The only ignorant one here is you.

Deleted
    Yet that's what makes pvp servers different. The ability to attack any other player.
    Don't like it? Don't roll a toon on a pvp server, then complain people are attacking you: It's your own damn choice.

people are still arguing about pvp/ganking in 2012? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Madruga View Post
    lol that comics is so accurate a picture of the Warcraft comunitty...
    It was funny, but I don't know why people assume that opinions must be set in stone. Back then, grinding was the norm, today it is not.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

That DLC along with the latest Daily Blink are the two best comics I've seen in a VERY long time.

pretty sure they didnt take that much spriests/boomkins for their dps, wtb healmeter

e: found it http://worldoflogs.com/reports/akoq0...e/?s=125&e=588
    Last edited by adnre; 2012-12-18 at 12:49 PM.