1. #1

    Conquest weapon pvp for warlock affi/demo and boomkin

    Morning

    My character, Affi Lock, has been made only for pvp gameplay. I have a question - what is better for qonq weapon?

    Malevolent Gladiator's Battle Staff or Malevolent Gladiator's Spellblade with Malevolent Gladiator's Endgame - mh and off hand ?

    It would be great if u could give me a good answer, and explain what weapon is better

    and the same question for boomkin ?

  2. #2
    Moderator Nicola's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,698
    Staff if you have a low conquest cap, 1h+oh if you have a big cap.
    mh+oh is slightly better because you can enchant your oh with 165 int, however, you need twice as many conquest points to upgrade both compared to the staff.

  3. #3
    Alternatively use a PvE offhand and upgrade it using valor. Unlike every other PvP item, the offhand does not get "free" pvp power/pvp resilience, and is identically on par with PvE gear. Throw an extra resil gem in your gear set and grab a raid offhand.

  4. #4
    Moderator Nicola's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    Alternatively use a PvE offhand and upgrade it using valor. Unlike every other PvP item, the offhand does not get "free" pvp power/pvp resilience, and is identically on par with PvE gear. Throw an extra resil gem in your gear set and grab a raid offhand.
    Not true, the offhand actually gives resilience.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Staff if you have a low conquest cap, 1h+oh if you have a big cap.
    mh+oh is slightly better because you can enchant your oh with 165 int, however, you need twice as many conquest points to upgrade both compared to the staff.
    Dude, you need to have another look at the weapons.

    Staff = MH/OH prize. Only MH gives PVP power, and why would anyone upgrade OH which only gives Resi?

  6. #6
    MH/OH is always better because that lets you put jade spirit/windsong + 165 intellect on OH.

  7. #7
    Moderator Nicola's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,698
    Quote Originally Posted by farekim View Post
    Dude, you need to have another look at the weapons.

    Staff = MH/OH prize. Only MH gives PVP power, and why would anyone upgrade OH which only gives Resi?
    Because it also gives int, stam and crit in addition to the resilience?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •