Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Can't win duels = Nerf Warriors

1. They have taken skill cap out of the game with warriors being am to blanket silence with gag order. ( * Nerfed )

Reckful aka Anticide; Horde Tich using Stormbolt effectively at 2500 rating in 3v3 arena because Greg the ghostcrawler wanted to remove cookie cutter talent specs.

2. I don't understand how warriors can interrupt my aura mastery with Disrupting Shout. ( * Nerfed )

You don't even have to fake cast removing away skill required with that aura mastery )

3. Warrior Burst is too ridiculous " i'm getting 1 shotted " Please fix Taste for Blood ( Even i can't justify 370k heroic strike; of course Nerfed )

4. Avatar is broken; immunity to roots is a game breaker ( * Nerfed )

Below are ways to stop warrior burst

as a priest; dispersion, range disarm, go invis, life swap.
    as a mage; iceblock, alter time, blink away, deep freeze, ring of frost.
    as a warrior; use die by the sword, shockwave, shield wall, heroic leap away.
    as a Hunter; deterrance, pet stun, scatter to ice trap, disengage glyph root, masters call.
    as a Rogue; dismantle, blind, kidney, vanish, gouge.
    as a Warlock; use your portal, use two way teleporter, fear, mortal coil, pet stun, fear etc. still have mini bubble and heal.
    as a monk; touch of karma, sleep touch, round house kick to stun, imp hamstring, roll away twice etc. u can always grapple weapon.
    as a dk; ur just dead lol.
    as a paladin, bubble his burst, he trys to shatter = you blind, he trys again = you hoj. freedom judge = you run away like the flash. by then bop should be avaiable.

5. Second wind is Over powered 11k ticks is riculous ( * Nerfed to 7-8k per ticks ) from hot fixed healing debuffs

6. Die by the sword with 1 shot macro = Broken ( This is new considering you can just stun the warrior and still hit him as melee that is. ) Don't understand why you're trying to hit someone that popped everything instead of evading or peeling for someone.

-----
    Just because you can't beat a warrior 1v1 or in 2v2 doesn't mean a class should be nerfed to the ground.

I was about to go defensive and all but then I noticed that you did indeed understand this from the DK's perspective at least. But I hope you do understand that they're too good. You don't have a right to be overpowered just becuase some other classes are as well. That's just not the right way of treating the issue. They should be nerfed, together with the other overpowered classes. Every class definitely has something broken right now, be it either damage/healing or CC.
    Last edited by Senathor; 2012-12-16 at 11:45 PM.

Deleted
    And yet warriors are broken and op.

Patch 5.2

Second Wind can only proc every 30 seconds at 30% and heals for 3% of Total hp still = 7 - 8k ticks
    War Banner and Avatar & Recklessness can no longer stack
    Shockwave is now a 2 second stun.

Quote Originally Posted by r3as0n View Post
    Patch 5.2

Second Wind can only proc every 30 seconds at 30% and heals for 3% of Total hp still = 7 - 8k ticks
    War Banner and Avatar & Recklessness can no longer stack
    Shockwave is now a 2 second stun.
    sounds perfect!

warriors need to stop with this entitlement thing. just because you were crappy for 2 seasons doesn't mean you can be mongo for the next one.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

What does anything you listed have to do with duels?

Bug fixing disrupting shout? TfB oneshot which would NEVER happen in a duel, only in a long arena match. They didnt nerf Second wind, they nerfed ALL healing and only in arena settings which has nothing to do with 1v1. The blanket on pummel dumbed down the class so much as was excessive, shouldve kept it with heroic throw though ofc.

These nerf were because of the global state of warrior, not 1v1 or 2v2, and warrior is still the best class in the game

PS : If you seriously feel that removing the blanket silence from pummel and HT was lowering the skillcap of the game I am terribly sorry for you
    Last edited by Gangresnake; 2012-12-17 at 12:38 AM.

Below are ways to stop warrior burst

as a Hunter; deterrance, pet stun, scatter to ice trap, disengage glyph root, masters call.
    as a Warlock; use your portal, use two way teleporter, fear, mortal coil, pet stun, fear etc. still have mini bubble and heal.
    as a monk; touch of karma, sleep touch, round house kick to stun, imp hamstring, roll away twice etc. u can always grapple weapon.
    as a paladin, bubble his burst, he trys to shatter = you blind, he trys again = you hoj. freedom judge = you run away like the flash. by then bop should be avaiable.
    I laughed when I didn't see shaman on this list. Then I cried a little...
    <-- shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Regorill View Post
    I laughed when I didn't see shaman on this list. Then I cried a little...
    <-- shaman
    shaman here as well, also loved how they are so pathetic no1 even tries string together some crazy idea of how a shaman could escape...anything from any class really lol, just bend over n take it class...woooooo

Nerf it all you want in PVP, I dont PVP.
    I dont see why something that is only broken in a PVP sense should have an effect on the PVE side when there is no issue with it on the PVE side.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

so uh, what if you're stunned and your trinket is on CD?

ps: missed shaman and druid

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    so uh, what if you're stunned and your trinket is on CD?

ps: missed shaman and druid

shaman; drop earthgrab totem and run around pillar in dogform, spirit link, ascendance.
    druid, their mini blind, baer stun, root, cylcone, displacer beast, tree form, barkskin

stun can't kill you, save your trinket for burst or its almost always a loss for you. and if you're stunned, your teammates need to peel.

Deleted
    shaman; drop earthgrab totem and run around pillar in dogform, spirit link, ascendance.
    Hello dear sir.

Sadly I have to inform you that earthgrab roots are dispellable and will be broken as soon as the warrior uses avatar. So they aren't working against warriors very well. Ghostwolf you dubbed dogform only brings an Shaman up to 100%, so the warrior wont go away and we still can't outrun them as they currently can jump around the pillar and charge again.

Spirit link MIGHT work, it however would mean your teammates have to get close. Considering intimidating shout and in general AoE CC this might not be a good idea at all in this case.

Ascendance, what exactly is ascendance supposed to do? It wont do you any good if you're getting trained. Did you just mention it because otherwise it looks like to little?

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Hello dear sir.

Sadly I have to inform you that earthgrab roots are dispellable and will be broken as soon as the warrior uses avatar. So they aren't working against warriors very well. Ghostwolf you dubbed dogform only brings an Shaman up to 100%, so the warrior wont go away and we still can't outrun them as they currently can jump around the pillar and charge again.

Spirit link MIGHT work, it however would mean your teammates have to get close. Considering intimidating shout and in general AoE CC this might not be a good idea at all in this case.

Ascendance, what exactly is ascendance supposed to do? It wont do you any good if you're getting trained. Did you just mention it because otherwise it looks like to little?
    -----

teammates need to peel for you; i dont see the issue other shamans are having at 2500 rating in 3v3. be more like them.

Deleted
    -----

teammates need to peel for you; i dont see the issue other shamans are having at 2500 rating in 3v3. be more like them.
    But then doesn't that suggest that there's a problem if shaman's need others to help them out of a 1v1? You laid out guides for all the other classes to avoid/escape but a shaman is pretty much screwed, especially considering earthbind and ghost wolf are spells and thus unusable when silenced.

OT: Warr's are still OP even with the nerfs. I say ride it out. They'll hopefully go back to mediocre soon enough.

Deleted
    I don't think Warriors are too strong, I think they are just too forgiving to play. A bad player playing a caster or a rogue is going to have a very bad time indeed in arena's, but as a warrior you can mash your buttons and do respectable damage regardless. That's not to say the difference between a bad warrior and a good one isn't noticeable, but much less so than with any other class in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    No more nerfing warriors. People cry because they are finally getting hit by warriors and they don't like it. They want us to just sit in nova's getting ranged in the face again. A warrior CANT do damage to you if he isn't in melee range AND looking at you. But if you get silenced by a warrior and CANT damage him it's now unfair? Go play a warrior and see that we are NOT OP. We are finally not worthless is all. Being able to hit back doesn't make us OP. If you want OP try fighting a mage as a warrior. Mages have yet to have a single period where they are nerfed. Hmm where are they on world of logs raid dps? The top. Where are they in pvp, top 3. Lets nerf them for a change and let warriors actually matter for a little while longer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud2038 View Post
    No more nerfing warriors. People cry because they are finally getting hit by warriors and they don't like it. They want us to just sit in nova's getting ranged in the face again. A warrior CANT do damage to you if he isn't in melee range AND looking at you. But if you get silenced by a warrior and CANT damage him it's now unfair? Go play a warrior and see that we are NOT OP. We are finally not worthless is all. Being able to hit back doesn't make us OP. If you want OP try fighting a mage as a warrior. Mages have yet to have a single period where they are nerfed. Hmm where are they on world of logs raid dps? The top. Where are they in pvp, top 3. Lets nerf them for a change and let warriors actually matter for a little while longer.
    mage got nerfed like 5 times since patch 5.1, warriors are op, you can defend it all you want, nerfs will come regardless

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    A warrior can hit me - OMFG NERF. Today I went from 200k in a deepfreeze - cd on trinket, defensive stance = 25% dmg reduction. Dead in 1,2 seconds.
    DK got the same burst, if not higher, talk about paladin.. My arena partner one shot me as a warrior - 150k crits el o el on 70% resilience and 25% dmg reduction stance.

Second wind nerf and avatar nerf was not needed, tfb couldn't care less