MW gettin rdy for elegon heroic 10m

recently got hm feng and guardians down this week and gettin rdy for elegon.

looking for generals tips/advice, spell usage per phase etc. With the recent mana nerfs im kinda stressin and want to go into it prepared

any help would be greatly appreciated!!

armory- search fluxpapillon (cant link yet)

Deleted
    Are you skipping Gara'jal and 4k? I can understand 4k (slightly), but why gara'jal?

Deleted
    after they fixed 4k rotation......its not worth skipping it

pretty much as easy as normal we 3 shot it

get rogues Spriests locks and other non-immunity damages reduction soakers and rotate them.

and rinse and repeat the soak order each phase

Honestly heroic elegon is pretty much the same as normal healing wise, even a bit easier in phase one. In heroic mode, you won't have to heal through the total annihilation on every raid member, but the person who has to stand out and soak will take a large amount of damage from it, and then endure a stun that breaks when you heal them to 80% health.

In phase two, the adds do a massive amount of damage, so you'll want to kill the pillars all it once to avoid so much damage, then slow / root them once you start to aoe.

If the tank is going to tank them I'd be prepared to do a life cocoon as they hit extremely hard. Apart from that, it's essentially the same as normal. We stacked and healed through the damage in phase three fairly easily, just roll a revival at the start when people hit about half health and then start coordinating tranquilities, dev aura etc with the raid.

With that said, Heroic Gara'jal is basically a free kill with the gear that most people have now, I'd honestly go after that and then elegon.
    Hatred the Fearless.

right on. really appreciate the breakdown volt. and yes well be doin garaj as well, but were anticipating a pushover.

in regards to gara'jal- i was curious though, will i be able to maintain a full fistweaver rotation like ide do on normal (maintain bok x2 + tiger, wave/RM/uplift in between). or is the voodoo dmg so intense ill just be rolling soothing/enveloping between uplifts

What i'd recommend is three healing it with you as a fistweaver. It's very doable now that most people are decked out in reasonably good gear. If you're going to two heal though the voodoo damage can get very intense, as it's 100% now, and it can bring people really low in combination with the spirit world adds, so fistweaving isn't really an option.
    Hatred the Fearless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltage View Post
    What i'd recommend is three healing it with you as a fistweaver. It's very doable now that most people are decked out in reasonably good gear. If you're going to two heal though the voodoo damage can get very intense, as it's 100% now, and it can bring people really low in combination with the spirit world adds, so fistweaving isn't really an option.
    Wish my guild had the DPS to 3heal it, but them damage dealers are reliably failing on that matter . We are 2healing Gara'jal HC with relying on Ele/Spriest to take over a phase where we get unlucky with Totem lockout/doll combo. It is way too RNG for my taste; the healing outside isn't really an issue as long as you are prepared for doll targets being spiky, especially when you are the only healer outside. During those phases fisting just won't work out on 2healing, of course. As long as the other Healer is outside and capable, I keep melee'ing, but honestly only for guaranteed Chi and never bothering to keep the Melee buffs up.

Main difference is we 3 healed it for a very easy last phase, but I was also soaking the explosions with zen meditation. I was dpsing one of the orbs with our disc priest.

I used Revival every time in little add phases when people grouped up next to console because everybody was low, but otherwise it was just like normal. Spinning Crane Kick is boss for last phase.

Am I the only one who noticed that the statue seemed to not replicate soothing mist at all in this fight?
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Am I the only one who noticed that the statue seemed to not replicate soothing mist at all in this fight?
    I noticed that Sunday night. Bummer.

For the guys talking about Gara'jal, while it is helpful to fistweave, when you come out of the spirit realm, if your mana regen is 25k+ mana per second, meleeing is actually not the best idea. Sure, auto attack, but other than that, just bomb surgings till the buff drops. By that time, the next healer should be out, and they can bomb their nukes while you go back to "normal" healing. Of course, when the buff is up, keep spreading renewing, but other than that, you'll have the regen to just use nukes for the time the buff is up.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Diffuse Magic is your best friend on Heroic Elegon.

What's you tank make up for Heroic Spiritbinder? It took us a while in 25 man because DKs are garbage for that fight. We ended up using 2 mediocrely geared off specs to tank instead.

You should definitely be soaking the add explosion because with 90% reduction cooldowns, you won't be stunned after the annihilation, therefore no one has to heal you up afterwards. Apart from that, there is nothing special about that fight, regenerate some mana during transitions, remember to put your statue down every time the ground breaks away and simply kill it as in normalmode.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekerdud View Post
    I noticed that Sunday night. Bummer.

For the guys talking about Gara'jal, while it is helpful to fistweave, when you come out of the spirit realm, if your mana regen is 25k+ mana per second, meleeing is actually not the best idea. Sure, auto attack, but other than that, just bomb surgings till the buff drops. By that time, the next healer should be out, and they can bomb their nukes while you go back to "normal" healing. Of course, when the buff is up, keep spreading renewing, but other than that, you'll have the regen to just use nukes for the time the buff is up.
    Well, I don't know about you, but by delaying the first totem, I never get voodoo doll so I can go every 2 totems.. and since I'm always full mana I can spend the full fight spamming (while not in the spirit world obviously) spinning crane kick and it does wonders.