Legendary questline

Hi, I've just finished Chapter 1 and am about to begin grinding rep. My question is where is the best place to farm my brains out and get revered fastest? Also do I need to have a certain reputation with Shieldwall Faction to continue the questline later on? Thanks for any answers.

Kill the trash mobs around the 3 NPCs that drop the brawlers guild invitations, doesn't take long at all to get revered.

No, none of the legendary questline is tied to shieldwall reputation.
    Hatred the Fearless.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltage View Post
    No, none of the legendary questline is tied to shieldwall reputation.
    Though the mobs in the area give black prince rep.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    I did it in just under 45 minutes from honoured to revered.
    If you're a tanking class, just go to the elite camp near the docks, everything gives 44 rep (with guild perk)
    Instant respawns, easy as hell.

Deleted
    whats the point with rushing? to finish that chapter you need to complete 6k valor points quest anyway. Just do shieldwall dailys and you will be fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    whats the point with rushing? to finish that chapter you need to complete 6k valor points quest anyway. Just do shieldwall dailys and you will be fine.
    It's a lot of fun if you're a tanking class

Thanks for replies, does the valor mean I have to earn 6000 more since the quest started or since MoP release? I'm guessing it's since the quest started but would like a confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed View Post
    Thanks for replies, does the valor mean I have to earn 6000 more since the quest started or since MoP release? I'm guessing it's since the quest started but would like a confirmation.
    Since you picked up the quest.
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk

If you go to the coastline where theres Orcs and Humans battling it out.. if you go just before reaching the Horde side..with the demolishers (theres spike walls right out front) Theres these orcs that randomly spawn and run out towards the shore.. if you dot them up.. they will instantly get killed by Alliance Cannons. Giving you 24/44 rep each and they spawn really fast.

Im not sure if this is a glitch or intended but people have gotten revered within 30 minutes just dotting up Orcs.

I'm guessing the quests after the vp and the rep one come out in 5.2?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by borinaria View Post
    I'm guessing the quests after the vp and the rep one come out in 5.2?
    After those, you get a quest to win a couple of battlegrounds, then kill an elite NPC in the Krasarang faction base.

The final reward form the 5.1 chain is a prismatic socket that you can attach to any Sha-Touched weapon.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=93403

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    After those, you get a quest to win a couple of battlegrounds, then kill an elite NPC in the Krasarang faction base.

The final reward form the 5.1 chain is a prismatic socket that you can attach to any Sha-Touched weapon.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=93403
    hmm interesting, I wonder if we are going to improve our sha touched weapons through all expansion. It would be something new, but then weapons from 5.2 would be kinda useless (also I really don't like the look of healing mace)

Honestly, if the reward for doing all this is to get an extra +160ps or +320ss gem slot, I'm not sure I'd be in any sort of hurry at all. (Not that you can be with the Valor quest, of course.) That's a smaller difference than dropping a gathering profession to go Blacksmithing.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    hmm interesting, I wonder if we are going to improve our sha touched weapons through all expansion. It would be something new, but then weapons from 5.2 would be kinda useless (also I really don't like the look of healing mace)
    I've had similar thoughts, but you have to assume Blizzard's thought of what to do already. This whole item upgrade angle has been pretty interesting so far, so I'm sure they've got something neat in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Honestly, if the reward for doing all this is to get an extra +160ps or +320ss gem slot, I'm not sure I'd be in any sort of hurry at all. (Not that you can be with the Valor quest, of course.) That's a smaller difference than dropping a gathering profession to go Blacksmithing.
    Yeah, it's not like it's very hard to accomplish either, so they can't make the reward too great.