Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Brawler's Guild - Oppa Pally Style.

Brawler's Guild Guide - thanks Zendai.

Rank 1-6
    Level of difficulty: faceroll (just learn the one shot mechanics)
    Gear requirement: none

Rank 7
    Gear requirement: 480-490 ilvl

Bosses

GG engineers: Pretty tough with enrage / self healing needed. They share health so use judgment glyph / roll censure on both targets. Use LoH efectively to minimize hp/globals used to heal. Rockets also friendlyfire so focus the death ray midget so rockets splash on him.

Dark summoner: Unforgiving to melee, if ghost gets near you without fear, you die. Aim to kill 3-4 ghosts and nuke the shit out of him in between. Good rng (so you can keep more than 1 ghost feared and whack the boss at the end) helps a lot. Can be frustrating when you have one ghost up and other spawns behind you.

Battletron: Gear check. Don't blow more than 2 orbs so healing requirement is minimized (I guess you could bubble at start to not get damage from explosions and LoH later at fight). Other than that, there's nothing else than doing enough dps to beat enrage.

Meatball: Easy. Collect orbs and blow cooldowns at the last 30secs of the fight.

Rank 8
    Level of difficulty: hard to very hard
    Gear requirement: 490+ ilvl

Bosses

Epicus maximus: kinda obvious fight, avoid shit and interrupt blue crush. Tight enrage.

Zen'shar: same as above, without interrupt and some aoe at the start.

Millhouse: three letters: RNG. Depending of your gear, you need 3 or 4 of the first orbs on you. Then it's just dps race. Blow cooldowns at 100 stacks, when they align with trinkets. Kill totems you can't get only when you can one shot them with judgment - boss can get stacks as long as he doesn't get 100. Obviously don't do this during cooldowns.

Disruptron: I guess it's doable with ~500 ilvl gear, godlike skills and good rng (boss needs to move to corner when phase 2 starts) but don't have the energy to go for this myself. There's enhancement shaman killshot posted on these forums, so it's doable. There's also some levitate kills done, but afraid they fixed this and it's no longer possible.

GG Engineers - May require Seal of Insight Glyph and Divine Storm glyph for extra healing.
    Last edited by mmoc11e8dbe511; 2012-12-18 at 03:18 PM.

Ret can do everything up to and including Battletron/Meatball. I've gotten Millhouse Manastorm to 10mill, and everything else to 20%, I've been at it for a while and I don't really see myself performing any better to manage to do 20% more damage. I think I can take out Millhouse Manastorm if I get a lucky streak of crystals.

Edit: I'm at Ilvl 491 with 4set bonus, if anyone was wondering.

Deleted
    just here to say that I hope you suffocate in your sleep, op

No death threats or wishes towards other players. Keep posting on topic and constructive. -Krekko
    Last edited by Krekko; 2012-12-18 at 01:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasstapp View Post
    Ret can do everything up to and including Battletron/Meatball. I've gotten Millhouse Manastorm to 10mill, and everything else to 20%, I've been at it for a while and I don't really see myself performing any better to manage to do 20% more damage. I think I can take out Millhouse Manastorm if I get a lucky streak of crystals.

Edit: I'm at Ilvl 491 with 4set bonus, if anyone was wondering.
    So Millhouse is problematic? Is everything else easy and melee-friendly?
    No brawls require special talents/glyphs?

Deleted
    I wouldn't bother holy/prot. You will hit enrage at later bosses and easy ones just take longer than as ret. And one shot mechanics still kill you, no pros really.

Fight's as ret (from personal experiences):

Rank 1-6

Rank 7

Bosses

GG engineers: Pretty tough with enrage / self healing needed. They share health so use judgment glyph / roll censure on both targets. Use LoH efectively to minimize hp/globals used to heal. Rockets also friendlyfire so focus the death ray midget so rockets splash on him.

Dark summoner: Unforgiving to melee, if ghost gets near you without fear, you die. Aim to kill 3-4 ghosts and nuke the shit out of him in between. Good rng (so you can keep more than 1 ghost feared and whack the boss at the end) helps a lot. Can be frustrating when you have one ghost up and other spawns behind you.

Battletron: Gear check. Don't blow more than 2 orbs so healing requirement is minimized (I guess you could bubble at start to not get damage from explosions and LoH later at fight). Other than that, there's nothing else than doing enough dps to beat enrage.

Meatball: Easy. Collect orbs and blow cooldowns at the last 30secs of the fight.

Rank 8

Bosses

Epicus maximus: kinda obvious fight, avoid shit and interrupt blue crush. Tight enrage.

Millhouse: three letters: rng. Depending of your gear, you need 3 or 4 of the first orbs on you. Then it's just dps race. Blow cooldowns at 100 stacks, when they align with trinkets. Kill totems you can't get only when you can one shot them with judgment - boss can get stacks as long as he doesn't get 100. Obviously don't do this during cooldowns.

Disruptron: bring lube. I guess it's doable with ~500 ilvl gear, godlike skills and good rng (boss needs to move to corner when phase 2 starts) but don't have the energy to go for this myself. There's enhancement shaman killshot posted on these forums, so it's doable. There's also some levitate kills done, but afaik they fixed this and it's no longer possible.

The topic of this thread made me throw up.

Let's stay on topic, okay? - Malthanis
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-12-18 at 02:12 PM.

Deleted
    I wouldn't bother holy/prot. You will hit enrage at later bosses and easy ones just take longer than as ret. And one shot mechanics still kill you, no pros really.

Fight's as ret (from personal experiences):

Rank 1-6

Rank 7

Bosses

Rank 8

Bosses

Millhouse: three letters: rng. Depending of your gear, you need 3 or 4 of the first orbs on you. Then it's just dps race. Blow cooldowns at 100 stacks, when they align with trinkets. Kill totems you can't get only when you can one shot them with judgment - boss can get stacks as long as he doesn't get 100. Obviously don't do this during cooldowns.

Disruptron: bring lube. I guess it's doable with ~500 ilvl gear, godlike skills and good rng (boss needs to move to corner when phase 2 starts) but don't have the energy to go for this myself. There's enhancement shaman killshot posted on these forums, so it's doable. There's also some levitate kills done, but afaik they fixed this and it's no longer possible.

Edit: only fight (iirc) I changed glyps / seal was the 5 goblins. Insight + divstorm glyph and aoe them down. Lower rank fight's it's better to use holy avenger, since bosses die in 20 seconds of cooldowns anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    So Millhouse is problematic? Is everything else easy and melee-friendly?
    No brawls require special talents/glyphs?
    Millhouse is very rng with totems.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

10+ Year Old Account
    The title of this thread made me chunder because it's Oppan I think you'll find because it is referring to a male if your paladin is male. If it is female then it is Oppa. Maybe I'm incorrect but I think I'm right, we should get a real korean on here or one of those k-pop obsessed people to do the translation or the appropriate bitchslap I feel is in order for Helai?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    An incredibly helpful post just disappeared. wat.

---------- Post added 2012-12-18 at 02:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    The title of this thread made me chunder because it's Oppan I think you'll find because it is referring to a male if your paladin is male. If it is female then it is Oppa. Maybe I'm incorrect but I think I'm right, we should get a real korean on here or one of those k-pop obsessed people to do the translation or the appropriate bitchslap I feel is in order for Helai?
    You're just jelly. It was playing on Radio 6 as I was typing this so I did it because I'm witty like that. You're just jealous because you don't have a Brawler's invite Merin

10+ Year Old Account
    You're just jelly. It was playing on Radio 6 as I was typing this so I did it because I'm witty like that. You're just jealous because you don't have a Brawler's invite Merin
    I do have a brawlers invite? Check my achievements? Much love and much hate was shared this day between us and I've only been awake 20minutes!
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I do have a brawlers invite? Check my achievements? Much love and much hate was shared this day between us and I've only been awake 20minutes!
    You lucky bastard. Generous friend or RNG Gods shining light on the fact MMO-Champs favourite Paladin has returned to the game?
    Love Merin, only love.

Deleted
    An incredibly helpful post just disappeared. wat.
    I edited and it went to moderation approved or something. Maybe it comes back someday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendai View Post
    I edited and it went to moderation approved or something. Maybe it comes back someday.
    How weird. Your post was so helpful I was just about to put it in the first post.

10+ Year Old Account
    You lucky bastard. Generous friend or RNG Gods shining light on the fact MMO-Champs favourite Paladin has returned to the game?
    Love Merin, only love.
    I detect a hint of sarcasm in there! Or is it jealousy of... something, I'm not quite sure what there is to be jealous of. The conundrum continues!

But yeah my friend was rank 7 I think and got one, then said he'd sell it to someone in my guild for 5k, outside guild friend 10k and random 20k, so I asked and heard 5k was cheap so bought it, only to check the BMAH and they were going for 4.2k. Oh well. I'll get over it. Not tried it out yet will do later but now I'm getting JP to get to 460 ilvl (I'm 459) then I can do LFR.

Brawler's Guild is a faceroll with paladin, in all honesty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Brawler's Guild is a faceroll with paladin, in all honesty.
    Got any tips then? Would love to make this a guide for Paladins.

Deleted
    Seems my post got approved, now it's there (twice for some reason).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendai View Post
    Seems my post got approved, now it's there (twice for some reason).
    Make that three times

10+ Year Old Account
    Make that three times
    Maybe but we're calling it 2 until you admit it's Oppan and not Oppa. We are downgrading you until such a time.