Video Game Let's Plays

So, sitting here bored out of my mind because my main hard drive crashed on me this morning, so I have a couple days worth of updating and installing various things ahead of me. I do enjoy watching let's plays, the game doesn't matter usually as long as it's a long series with an entertaining commentator.

Can anyone recommend some good youtubers that put out quality let's plays? I already watch Tobuscus, Gopher, and GameplayJenny, though, I do not like Pewdiepie too much.

Secondary to this, what are your thoughts on LP's? Do you enjoy them, think they are the bane of humanity, or impartial either way? Do you like watching some genres and not others?

Deleted
    try yogscast, I always like their videos very much

10+ Year Old Account
    NintendoCapriSun, ChuggaConroy, and TheRadBrad do Let's Plays that I watch regularly. If you'd like a wide variety, check out www.lparchive.org
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Thanks for the quick responses, I'll definitely check those out. I'm a media junkie, almost always have youtube playing something on my blu-ray player while I play WoW or go about my daily life.

In addition to what others have already posted, if you haven't watched Jesse Cox or wowcrendor do an LP you're missing out. IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.

10+ Year Old Account
    yogscast are streaming on twitchtv atm Torchlight 2

http://www.twitch.tv/yogscast
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    DeadWorkersParty
    -K

Deleted
    liking them, specially for games i do notwish to buy myself. I just randomly type lets play "gamename" on yourube and jsut check them out. But every subchannel of the gamestation has a letsplay of sort. Aslong as it isn;t minecraft i am fine with it

also. shouldn't this be under video game discussion? and isn't there a topic there with video and streaming http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...treams-Go-Here!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    NintendoCapriSun, ChuggaConroy, and TheRadBrad do Let's Plays that I watch regularly. If you'd like a wide variety, check out www.lparchive.org
    I'd also add NCS and Chugga's colab with Protonjon; The Runaway Guys
    Wiping is Fun! ™

Oh god. How did I forget. Maybe because they hate calling themselves LPers.

Fuckin Game Grumps dude.

Fuckin.

Game. Grumps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rommon64 View Post
    I'd also add NCS and Chugga's colab with Protonjon; The Runaway Guys
    Haven't gotten to that one yet; I'm still working my way through Chugga's Pokemon Fire Red and CapriSun's Ocarina of Time (again). Just finished Brad's RE6 and I have to say, "What the fuck, Charles? This shit is bananas!" is my new favorite exclamation.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Haven't gotten to that one yet; I'm still working my way through Chugga's Pokemon Fire Red and CapriSun's Ocarina of Time (again). Just finished Brad's RE6 and I have to say, "What the fuck, Charles? This shit is bananas!" is my new favorite exclamation.
    Their Mario Party (1&2) ones are particularly good.
    Wiping is Fun! ™

Deleted
    TheRadBrad does a lot of good "Let's Play".

omfgcata (Jesse Cox), wowcrendor, yogscast (I like duncan, sips, sjin a lot, more laid back, lots of tekkit/minecraft stuff) are the ones I check out/watch the most.