1. #1
    The Patient Guyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    346

    Factionchange+UI

    I wanna factionchange from alliance to horde, same name (if i can).
    Do i need to do anything to keep my UI the same?

    Thank you.
    Coolermaster Cabinet Elite 431 Plus Usb3.0 · Antec High Current Gamer HCG-620M · i5-3570K 3,4Ghz · MSI Z77A-G45 "Military Class III" · MSI N670GTX · G.SKILL F3-12800CL9D-8GBXM · HD Caviar Blue 500GB + OCZ Vertex 4 128Gb · ASUS VE247H [] ASUS 1201n [] WD LIVE TV 3.0 [] iPhone 3 + iPhone 4s + iPad 4 + iPad mini

  2. #2
    Pandaren Monk -Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, UK.
    Posts
    1,804
    Pretty sure you won't have to, as long as it's on the same realm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Nah, I disagree with your elitist mentality.
    Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.

  3. #3
    The Patient Guyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    346
    Ye, same name and same realm (can i keep the same name while i FC, right?).
    I mostly do it to get the double agent achievement, so what i really care is just to have the same UI when i get the toon back to alliance
    Coolermaster Cabinet Elite 431 Plus Usb3.0 · Antec High Current Gamer HCG-620M · i5-3570K 3,4Ghz · MSI Z77A-G45 "Military Class III" · MSI N670GTX · G.SKILL F3-12800CL9D-8GBXM · HD Caviar Blue 500GB + OCZ Vertex 4 128Gb · ASUS VE247H [] ASUS 1201n [] WD LIVE TV 3.0 [] iPhone 3 + iPhone 4s + iPad 4 + iPad mini

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
    Ye, same name and same realm (can i keep the same name while i FC, right?).
    I mostly do it to get the double agent achievement, so what i really care is just to have the same UI when i get the toon back to alliance
    Yeah you can keep the name. Names are server wide not just factions and all your UI will remain untouched without having to copy/paste anything around, because your character is only changing factions and addon profiles don't look at factions, just names/servers.
    Last edited by bOOURNS; 2012-12-18 at 07:57 PM.

  5. #5
    The Patient Guyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    Yeah you can keep the name. Names are server wide not just factions and all your UI will remain untouched without having to copy/paste anything around, because your character is only changing factions and addon profiles don't look at factions, just names/servers.
    Great, thank you.
    Coolermaster Cabinet Elite 431 Plus Usb3.0 · Antec High Current Gamer HCG-620M · i5-3570K 3,4Ghz · MSI Z77A-G45 "Military Class III" · MSI N670GTX · G.SKILL F3-12800CL9D-8GBXM · HD Caviar Blue 500GB + OCZ Vertex 4 128Gb · ASUS VE247H [] ASUS 1201n [] WD LIVE TV 3.0 [] iPhone 3 + iPhone 4s + iPad 4 + iPad mini

  6. #6
    in case this dont work just open your addons and load your profile
    Same Shit Different Day

  7. #7
    Did this two times keeping my name and had zero problems.

  8. #8
    The Patient Guyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by reflection View Post
    Did this two times keeping my name and had zero problems.
    Glad to hear
    Coolermaster Cabinet Elite 431 Plus Usb3.0 · Antec High Current Gamer HCG-620M · i5-3570K 3,4Ghz · MSI Z77A-G45 "Military Class III" · MSI N670GTX · G.SKILL F3-12800CL9D-8GBXM · HD Caviar Blue 500GB + OCZ Vertex 4 128Gb · ASUS VE247H [] ASUS 1201n [] WD LIVE TV 3.0 [] iPhone 3 + iPhone 4s + iPad 4 + iPad mini

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •