The issue is that 25 man guilds are struggling to exist.
Also this will never make it to EU servers, so nobody cares.
I hope you learn to read and manage to see that I dint flame anyone or anybody. You can clearly see that I am happy with both raiding solutionsTO SEE if it will fix the 25 man issue, whether you believe in it or not. I hope you get an infraction for trying to turn this into a 10v25 flame thread.
All I want to say on the 25 issue is that with the ilevel increase my guild and nearly every other one has had an abundance of recruits applying, which has solved recruitment issues. Bosses feel a BIT harder, but not much. It feels good.
Last edited by iggie; 2012-12-19 at 01:13 PM.
Or rather, they know what the playerbase in general wants better than you do. On an individual basis, yeah, sure, there'll be a few westerners who'd love the changes to the Asian version of WoW. But overall, taking into account the entire community? No thanks. Not at all. Remember the ridiculous backlash against T9 and feeling forced to clear it 4 times a week? Or hell, in ICC and Ulduar, needing to clear those twice a week was bad enough. A lot of people really didn't like that over in the west.
That's what Blizzard knows about. They've heard the feedback from a far more significant portion of the community than you ever will, so actually do know better what the community wants; or perhaps what is best for the community?
Blizzard stated that they aren't bringing this across - the sole reason this makes is the fact that asians playing more = asians paying more on their sub model. Nothing to do with your precious 10vs25 balance.
The reason 25man is buffed overthere is because they want you to feel forced to run it, so you do more hours per week. It's not to balance it out.
http://i5.minus.com/iT9gBOC94PbmU.jpg NON SINE DIIS ANIMOSUS INFANS
Since players seem to have short memories I will remind them how we got to this point.
1. Players could raid TOC 10, 25, 10 heroic, and 25 heroic in a single week, unless my memory fails me.
2. Players complained that they were "forced" to run the raids as much as possible and were getting burned out.
3. Blizzard put normal and heroics of the same size on the same lockout.
4. Players then started complaining that they were burning out from running 10 and 25 man in the same week and demanded Blizzard do something.
5. Blizzard realized that the problem was in a place they could not access, somewhere between the back of the chair and the front of the keyboard.
6. Blizzard put everything on one lockout and prepared for the wave of whining that was to come.
We have one lockout because we as players refused to take responsibility for our own raiding choices. As so we come to this discussion, sort of like a snake eating its own tail.
China was bleeding subs bad before MOP and yes we are on a per minuet payment system, so more raids/things to farm is beneficial for their Chinese affiliate. A typical 2.5 day time card (60 hours of playtime) is 22~ yuan, roughly $3.5. I have guildies who buy one a month or less.
THIS IS A TEST. They don't want to risk the NA/EU player base on drastic changes until they see the results.