Deleted

7000 rep with Operation: Shieldwall in one day

Is it possible they overlooked that the commendation, that you can get when you're revered, that gives you 100% additional rep, also applies to your first character? So as soon as you hit revered you get double the rep and revered to exalted, for me, felt faster than honored to revered. Yesterday I was able to make the jump from 10000 to 17000, because I had the Purge of Dalaran quests, then I did the normal dailies, and then I did the Monkey King quests, and today I made it from 17000 to exalted.

Before revered it felt like Taylor had a new quest for me about every 2-3 days. As soon as I hit revered it was like every 1-2 days, and once even twice a day. My Horde character is still at 6585/21000, and I only missed one day of dailies with him.

To me it looks like they planned the whole pacing of the quests without the 100% increase in mind.
    Last edited by mmocedbf46d113; 2012-12-18 at 07:15 PM.

Deleted
    It's intended, they've said they dislike how clunky it feels but that it's a good enough quick fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Is it possible they overlooked that the commendation, that you can get when you're revered, that gives you 100% additional rep, also applies to your first character? So as soon as you hit revered you get double the rep and revered to exalted, for me, felt faster than honored to revered. Yesterday I was able to make the jump from 10000 to 17000, because I had the Purge of Dalaran quests, then I did the normal dailies, and then I did the Monkey King quests, and today I made it from 17000 to exalted.

Before revered it felt like Taylor had a new quest for me about every 2-3 days. As soon as I hit revered it was like every 1-2 days, and once even twice a day. My Horde character is still at 6585/21000, and I only missed one day of dailies with him.

To me it looks like they planned the whole pacing of the quests without the 100% increase in mind.
    it didn't feel faster. it WAS faster.

you see, the way from honored to revered takes 12k rep points. the way from revered to exalted takes 21k rep points. now your rep gained is doubled, so you could say it takes "half the true rep" to get to exalted

21k/2 = 10.5k

so you actually needed "1.5k" of "true rep" less to get exalted than you did to get revered
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

I'm not complaining. Faster rep never hurts.