Resto Tier 6 Talents and Glyph of Totemic Recall

Everyone seems to rave about Primal Elementalist, and I really can't comlain about the 10% healing buff. The problem I'm having is that while my elementals are active I can't use totemic recall or I waste the buff. I absolutely love how much mana I gain from recall, so I am not ditching that talent. I specced into unleased fury for challenge modes yesterday and I loved the amount of single target healing that allowed. I'm wondering if anyone else is encountering this problem and whether they have made a switch to unleashed fury because of it. If so, how do you feel about overall output from losing primal elementalist?

You just have to deal with the fact that you can't recall HST with Fire or Earth Elemental up (or at least not while there is more than like 3 seconds left on them). It isn't always worth clipping the last tick of HST anyway; sometimes you need the output and/or can't afford the GCD.

There are two huge issues with Unleashed Fury for raiding.
    1. In most cases in raids, using ULE with Healing Rain is the most HPS and HPM effective use. Unleashed Fury does not work with Healing Rain, and by the time you have completed casting ULE, Healing Rain and a single target heal on the initial target, that target is usually topped, causing the buff to be wasted.
    2. In the rare case you aren't using ULE with HR, it's still problematic on single target heals. The problem is, it takes a 1.5 second GCD to use ULE, followed by a 1.3 to 1.6 second cast HS or GHW. In a raid, by the time that 2.8 to 3.1 seconds of cast time has elapsed, the target is often topped, causing the 80% buff to be wasted overheal.

Basically, I would not recommend Unleashed Fury unless you are a near dedicated tank healer.

I wouldn't call Primal Elemenalist amazing; it's pretty unimpressive for a L90 talent; it's just the other ones are much worse for most raid healing.

Yeah I tried it out last night and both of your points are absolutely 100% spot on. By the time you hit a gcd and a heal the target is totally healed up. Also, it was causing me to not get my healing rain casts buffed. Unleashed fury is simply a terrible raid ability.