Best way to get revered with The Black Prince?

Got exalted with Dominance Offensive, and as I tend not to do dailies I don't *have* to, I'm wondering now what's the best way to grind that last 3005 rep I need to complete The Prince's Pursuit quest. I continue to do D.O. dailies anyway? Spend a couple of hours just killing Alliance mob down there?

thx

Each rare mob in the Lions Landing gives about 500 rep for a kill. You may wish to farm those for Brawlers invite.

Other than that, ready your aoe abilities, you have many mobs to kill.

Find a blood dk to pull the entire beach of mobs for you. Found myself getting a lot of rep when a friend and I did this.

Just farm mobs during the new dailies.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    Got it from honored to revered on the first day in an hour by killing the alliance at the beach in a grp of 5.

10+ Year Old Account
    With 137 'normal' mobs you should reach it (22 rep for each). In the beach near their fortress there's plenty of them. I finnished my last 1k rep (when I got exalted with DO) by killing mobs in just 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    Find a blood dk to pull the entire beach of mobs for you. Found myself getting a lot of rep when a friend and I did this.
    This works flawlessly.
    Just get a group of 5 that do alot of AOE damage.

I used to play a 2h Frost DK myself.
    What I used to do is that I used army between the horde & alliance settlement close to the alliance camp. mounted on my flying mount and flew just over the adds letting the army pull a ton of them and waited at those barricades where that rare spawn is at with a group of 4 other players and we used that flag to get even more rep.

Spent ~30minutes or less and got revered doing that and ofc killing the rares and other npc's..

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeh just group up and do it incredibly quick :P no need to grind the dailies everyday >.< Using a healer for the legendery quests and doing the dailies would take a considerable amount of time compared to a dps class so i just grinded with the help of a bear and mage>.<

Grab a friend if yer not a tankie kind of class or super effective at aoe, and grind the blood elf mobs down in the mine, they are super fast spawning! took me only a few hours to get to revered, but I wasnt there for the rep I was grinding the little commendation thingys that you turn in for the pet crate (the one that lets you battle and tame the swamprush rodent) So 2 birds with one stone if your into pet collecting too

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're Horde, I found a sweet spot in the Alliance entrance to the ruins of Ogudei. The tunnel entrance that leads down into the cave is full of mobs that respawn quickly, including some higher end champions (not elites or rares, just regular types) that give extra rep. And they all respawn pretty quickly. As long as it's not a day where daily quests are going on in the ruins, there's usually no alliance players poking around.

A few hours there with my guild banner and I was revered.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    If you're Horde, I found a sweet spot in the Alliance entrance to the ruins of Ogudei. The tunnel entrance that leads down into the cave is full of mobs that respawn quickly, including some higher end champions (not elites or rares, just regular types) that give extra rep. And they all respawn pretty quickly. As long as it's not a day where daily quests are going on in the ruins, there's usually no alliance players poking around.

A few hours there with my guild banner and I was revered.
    The cave is also a great way to prevent those annoying knockback attacks too!
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Well... it wasn't so bad after all. I "soloed" for about 45 mins (while waiting for lfrs), and boom I got revered. Sorry, thought it would have take much longer hehe.

Drop your guild battle standard on kill everything around it. The standard gives you a + to rep. It's a minor increase, but an increase all the same. Every time I do my "kill" dailies,I drop that thing. Starts to add up.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Over the course of doing the lion's landing dailies, and killing about six of the rares in total, I easily went from honored to revered with the black prince.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I'v never saw this new rares =| Farmed almost instantly. Are they any harder than the ones from Glorious achievement?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    I'v never saw this new rares =| Farmed almost instantly. Are they any harder than the ones from Glorious achievement?
    Technically no, but practically yes. They're just more popular right now, in a more frequently visited area.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.