Thread: LFR loot rules

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

LFR loot rules

Not a whine about the new boss loot system: I think that's great.

I just wish they'd change the threshold, so that Green quality items don't prompt the whole raid to Roll.

It's not that I feel inconvenienced by having to click the button in the box ... but ... it just really irks me when I see players roll NEED on a green item. I'd prefer that uncommon quality drops follow the same system as the common and poor quality trash. In other words, the Round Robin system.

On a related note - why do Lockboxes still have a NEED option available?! It's a shame that Blizzard hasn't applied the same status to Lockboxes that they have to items like the Darkmoon Quest drops.

I feel like I'm probably in the minority here, since I've never seen an LFR group votekick someone for NEEDING on greens and lockboxes. Seems like the rest of the player population either doesn't classify this as 'bad behaviour', or, they are happy to tolerate it.

Interested to hear other opinions on this topic!

15+ Year Old Account
    Totally agree, seeing ppl do 20k dps on bosses AND needing on all the greens/lock boxes just adds to my hate against them.
    Changing threshold till epic or rare should be an very easy fix
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

I usually hold my roll until everyone else does. If somebody else is going to be a jerk and try to take all the stuff, I'll roll need as well.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I also agree. There's no reason to roll need on a lockbox or green... except that others do, so some people feel compelled to do so in self-defense.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have enough gold.. why should i care bout green items? so the others might "need" them more then i do =OO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Totally agree, seeing ppl do 20k dps on bosses AND needing on all the greens/lock boxes just adds to my hate against them.
    Changing threshold till epic or rare should be an very easy fix
    Clearly people who aren't able to pull more then TBC damage in ilvl 470+ should be allowed to roll need on everything, if they didn't have the gold as a consolation.., I mean, if I stank as much as they do, I'd quit the game and literally go kill myself!