Skynet military satellite launched

10+ Year Old Account
    the terminators are coming for us! so i see there base is in antartica i should have known!

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    the terminators are coming for us! so i see there base is in antartica i should have known!
    Aye! All these Hollywood films had us fooled all along! It was never going to be an American Military System, it was British, and their base is a Bond-themed ice-cave with sexy ladies in mini skirts who serve cocktails! OH THE HUMANITY!

Well atleast the terminators will be disposing of us like gentlemen. "you are terminated good sir!" and such :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Mfw I realized Skynet was a real project before the movies.
    Its hilarious, we have skynet and drones flying around bombing people.
    We've engineered our own destruction

10+ Year Old Account
    Good Lord I let out a laugh when the first comment was about Terminators (it was the first thing that came to mind when I read the title). We shall surely be terminated... it all begins on the 21st...

/sigh. The only thing... the. only. thing. this has in common with the machine's rise to power in the Terminator movies is the name 'Skynet.'

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Good Lord I let out a laugh when the first comment was about Terminators (it was the first thing that came to mind when I read the title). We shall surely be terminated... it all begins on the 21st...
    It is exactly why I posted this! What a coincidence?! The world ends tomorrow, another part of Skynet goes live?! *tinfoil hat*

---------- Post added 2012-12-20 at 01:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by openair View Post
    /sigh. The only thing... the. only. thing. this has in common with the Terminator movies is the name 'Skynet.'
    Well, geez. Thanks Dr. Fun At Parties, Phd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by openair View Post
    /sigh. The only thing... the. only. thing. this has in common with the machine's rise to power in the Terminator movies is the name 'Skynet.'
    thats what they WANT you to think. then BAM! tea-sipping termiators everywhere. the horror!

thats what they WANT you to think. then BAM! tea-sipping termiators everywhere. the horror!
    I hope they have Earl Grey. I'm really starting to like the stuff!

Deleted
    As a serving British Army Officer let me put your minds at ease. The Current British forces cannot find their arses with both hands at the moment, We have a long way to go until they get organised enough to launch a real SKYNET system, the new system is currently an improvement over the 2 paper cups and really long string system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    As a serving British Army Officer let me put your minds at ease. The Current British forces cannot find their arses with both hands at the moment, We have a long way to go until they get organised enough to launch a real SKYNET system, the new system is currently an improvement over the 2 paper cups and really long string system.
    so your saying your working on improving skynet then?

Deleted
    so your saying your working on improving skynet then?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeras View Post
    Well atleast the terminators will be disposing of us like gentlemen. "you are terminated good sir!" and such :P
    I lol'd so hard. +1

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    On the contrary! I know a couple of military personnel (albeit not well), that are perfectly capable of finding their own arses, they have had their heads stuck up their for the good part of a decade!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Source)
    Paladin chat and whispers now appear with sparkles.
    We have officially changed the name of the "rogue" class to “rouge.”
    All dungeon & raid bosses now have legs. If they already had legs, they got more legs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selestarius View Post
    On the contrary! I know a couple of military personnel (albeit not well), that are perfectly capable of finding their own arses, they have had their heads stuck up their for the good part of a decade!
    We call those General staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeras View Post

+1 internetz to you sir!