Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

The most disgusting human beings on the face of the planet earth.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2312186.html

Westboro will picket Sandy Hook Elementary School to sing praise to god for the glory of his work in EXECUTING his judgement
    I thought I had been desensitized to all sorts of human ugliness. I thought I had seen it all and their was nothing that could disgust me like this again. Nothing that could make me weep for humanity would ever touch me again. I'm not american and this disgusts me more than anything I've seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not understand Mr. Phelps.

He claims to be a Christian, yet, didn't Jesus teach us to love our neighbor and our enemy? Isn't what he does completely contrary to what is taught in the Gospels?

People like him are part of the reason why people like me flee religion; we don't want to be associated with the batshit insane crowd that use religion as an excuse to hate people.
    Putin khuliyo

You know what's worse? Actually hurting people.

---------- Post added 2012-12-18 at 10:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    He claims to be a Christian, yet, didn't Jesus teach us to love our neighbor and our enemy?
    He said a whole lot of things... you can pretty much find Biblical support for just about anything you want to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Man I've seen all kinds of violence over the years. Simulated and real. I've seen all kinds of ugliness to. A couple years back their was a story of an elderly woman here who wandered out into the night and died in the cold and NOBODY in the neighborhood helped her. People heard her crying in the cold night, she wasn't homeless or sick or anything she was just an elderly lady who wandered off one night, she lived in the neighborhood and people knew her but they ignored her cry and let her die. That really hit me, it was a couple years ago and man I was broken up over it. Those idiots at the westboro baptist church and their hate and their ignorance and the fact that they revel in the death of these small children just breaks me up to. I don't know man. I just don't know.

10+ Year Old Account

He said a whole lot of things... you can pretty much find Biblical support for just about anything you want to believe.
    Didn't someone once interpret that the bible condemned space travel.

Some bullshit to do with what god said to Abraham about each star in the sky being one of his descendants.

10+ Year Old Account
    On a positive note, the White House is reviewing a petition to classify Westboro Church as a recognized hate group, and the hackers group anynomous (spelling) has said they have made their main goal of the upcoming year to ruin the church...

Quote Originally Posted by the kins man View Post
    On a positive note, the White House is reviewing a petition to classify Westboro Church as a recognized hate group, and the hackers group anynomous (spelling) has said they have made their main goal of the upcoming year to ruin the church...
    I can't say I'm keen on a group that takes a stance that amounts to, "If we disapprove of your legal actions, we will ruin you via electronic terrorism".

10+ Year Old Account

Don't know why I'm bothering to reply to this.

The funny thing is, the Bible teaches that to want to/condone hurting people is almost as bad as doing it.

And I'll have to put a correction there - you can basically twist any words of ANY SORT for just about anything you want to believe. People are entitled to be as stupid as they wish. That kinda behavior isn't reserved solely for cultists such as Westboro.

TL;DR people of all walks of life are stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the kins man View Post
    Was their war on Scientology a success?

Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    Don't know why I'm bothering to reply to this.

The funny thing is, the Bible teaches that to want to/condone hurting people is almost as bad as doing it.

And I'll have to put a correction there - you can basically twist any words of ANY SORT for just about anything you want to believe. People are entitled to be as stupid as they wish. That kinda behavior isn't reserved solely for cultists such as Westboro.

TL;DR people of all walks of life are stupid.

Granted but don't you think this takes the cake just a little bit? These people are protesting IN FAVOR of the death of 20 children.

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 03:49 AM ----------

I can't say I'm keen on a group that takes a stance that amounts to, "If we disapprove of your legal actions, we will ruin you via electronic terrorism".
    I sure as hell am. It's about time SOMEBODY did something about them. Let's put it this way. How do you think this works if it's an islamic group protesting in favor of the slaughter of 20 children?
    Last edited by Leonard McCoy; 2012-12-19 at 03:50 AM.

Deleted
    i understand the shit they pull with military funerals given a lot of peeps are against war and whatnot. i dont condone it and personally think thier just targeting greiving families to make it into the papers but i do understand why they do it. But to picket the memorial for a bunch of kids gunned down by a nutter.... How can these freaks live with themselves? i mean seriously its a special kind of mental deficiancy that makes someone stand up and say "oh yes god was the one who sent that lunatic to gun down all those kids. and were gonna show our support for gods actions by pissing all over these kids memories"

I really hope these sickos get outed by anom and get some karmic retribution in the form of a few petrol bombs thrown through their windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    I recommend 2 Kings 2:23-24.

---------- Post added 2012-12-18 at 10:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    I sure as hell am. It's about time SOMEBODY did something about them. Let's put it this way. How do you think this works if it's an islamic group protesting in favor of the slaughter of 20 children?
    It works the same. They're within their legal rights.

I recommend 2 Kings 2:23-24.

---------- Post added 2012-12-18 at 10:54 PM ----------

It works the same. They're within their legal rights.
    Hah it's nice to believe in such things. Christ they couldn't even put a mosque up in new york without a federal case. If this was a Muslim group not only would the outrage from the media be so much greater but the group would be investigated and likely charged and broken up in one fashion or another.
    Last edited by Leonard McCoy; 2012-12-19 at 04:01 AM.

Groups tried doing this on VT's campus after the shootings 6 years ago as well. There are crazy religious groups out there, it happens and its really screwed up

10+ Year Old Account
    There are worse people on Earth than some religious zealots. If you think they are the pinnacle of disgusting, you aren't looking hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Hah it's nice to believe in such things. Christ they couldn't even put a church up in new york without a federal case. If this was a Muslim group not only would the outrage from the media be so much greater but the group would be investigated and likely charged and broken up in one fashion or another.
    WBC has had federal cases as well. They win because they're in the legal right.

Park51 is open. It's probably not a great example of Muslims being oppressed.

Why do people and websites that claim to hate these nutjobs, keep giving them fucking press. That's what they want. Stop giving attention to attention whores.

Members of the Westboro Baptist Church say that America is being punished for its acceptance of gays and lesbians. In recent days, Phelps family members have sent tweets about the Connecticut shooting that have said "God sent the shooter."
    It's not religion that causes issues in the world. It's the idiots following religion. I am a christian, I believe in god and I'm saved, and I would punch these people in the face.

God did not mass murder a bunch of children to punish america. It's people like this that make me feel ashamed for Christianity/Baptism. They are so stupid, and closed minded that they take what they read in the bible the wrong freaking way.

No, homosexuality is not ok in gods eyes. But he is not going to slaughter people because of it. The only time he actually mass murdered like that, or sent someone to mass murder(excluding the flood) was Sodom and Gamora, and the Amalekites, and they were doing worse things in those cities then homosexuality.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikkr View Post
    i understand the shit they pull with military funerals given a lot of peeps are against war and whatnot. i dont condone it and personally think thier just targeting greiving families to make it into the papers but i do understand why they do it. But to picket the memorial for a bunch of kids gunned down by a nutter.... How can these freaks live with themselves? i mean seriously its a special kind of mental deficiancy that makes someone stand up and say "oh yes god was the one who sent that lunatic to gun down all those kids. and were gonna show our support for gods actions by pissing all over these kids memories"

I really hope these sickos get outed by anom and get some karmic retribution in the form of a few petrol bombs thrown through their windows.
    Yeah cause mob mentality always works, there is no eye for an eye, media have already given this church the ammo it needs by allowing them air time.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    There are worse people on Earth than some religious zealots. If you think they are the pinnacle of disgusting, you aren't looking hard enough.
    These are people who are LITERALLY cheering the death of children and don't seem to see a problem with it religion or not. I think we've hit the bottom here.