10+ Year Old Account

ergonomic computer chairs

My current one is giving me back aches. Anyone know any good computer chairs that are ergonomic from amazon? I got about 150

Deleted
    I can't help you with the chair choice but a lot of the time backaches is because of how you sit or how long you sit, not getting up and moving enough, weak core (body) etc.

Besides that I would recommend you go to a store and try out different ones to get a feel for what they're like compared to what you have now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    I can't help you with the chair choice but a lot of the time backaches is because of how you sit or how long you sit, not getting up and moving enough, weak core (body) etc.

Besides that I would recommend you go to a store and try out different ones to get a feel for what they're like compared to what you have now.
    And don't shop for it too long, if you're tired everything sits godlike

People often pick the wrong chair because they go for something they feel comfortable. A good chair shouldn't feel like a bed.

http://www.staples.ca/ENG/Catalog/ca...ffixedCode=WW#

This is what I use at work and at home. Back problems stopped aboud 5 weeks after I got it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not Canadian, buddy.
    (site prompting for a postal code).

So I was in a similar situation about a month back. I find that I spend a lot of time in my home office between gaming and work, I end up going through a chair between 1-2 years (generally closer to one). At work they got us setup with Hermon Miller Aeron chairs, and so I got kind of spoiled as I find they are one of the most comfortable chairs I have ever sat in. I finally decided to just bite the bullet and buy an Aeron chair for my home office. I was able to find the exact one I wanted on Craigslist. It was about a year old (which is really quite new for these chairs) and was in perfect condition. These chairs are comfortable and help you posture. The one at my desk is actually 9 years old and is still in nearly perfect condition after heavy use.

You will end up spending more then you originally wanted (I ended up spending $500), but it is well worth it as it will last a long time.