Winter Veil Trees

Sorry if I have missed a post on this. But wouldnt it be nice if we could put up a Winter Veil tree in our houses on Sunsong Ranch. It would be a fun extra thing to go buy a tree or cut one down and set it up in our house for the few weeks while Winter Veil is going on.

Just a thought Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagdan View Post
    Sorry if I have missed a post on this. But wouldnt it be nice if we could put up a Winter Veil tree in our houses on Sunsong Ranch. It would be a fun extra thing to go buy a tree or cut one down and set it up in our house for the few weeks while Winter Veil is going on.

Just a thought Blizz.
    That's a cute idea, but you should post it on the official forums where Blizzard may actually see it for next year.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Well like most holiday based stuff I am sure it will be a tree only rogues will be able to have in some feeble effort to raise their numbers.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

An interesting idea, but it doesn't seem like a practical idea to implement due to it being for a short amount of time. I like the idea, but I don't see it being implemented.

I like this idea Perhaps even giving us a seed that we can plant anytime that is not winters veil, in a special plot on our ranch, that grows throughout the year and fully matures at the start of the winter event, you can then cut it down and place it in your *house* or elswhere, might have a cooldown and ofc only be usable during the vent.

Love this idea You should deffo take it to the official forums^

That'd be really cute, a bit late into this years Winter Veil to get it out but put it in suggestion forums and maybe next year we'll see it

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Well like most holiday based stuff I am sure it will be a tree only rogues will be able to have in some feeble effort to raise their numbers.
    True story. Maybe it would give them the "ooh shiny" buff that removes the cooldown from Distract.