Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    where sylvannas is?

she's probably back in UC atm, doing some dominatrix style whiping on her plaything Koltira Deathweaver for being a naughty boy =P

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoshi View Post
    if even the old bull Cairne was faster than Garrosh, Imagine Sylvanas, fast as hell dancing around Garrosh. garrosh would not even get a single hit in before falling over due to the numerous arrows sticking in him if he'd really fight sylvanas 1v1. but he won't fight 1v1 anymore because he realised he can't hold his own against most of the war hardened "veterans" out there. this is why he rules with fear.
    keksplace, please get your facts straight, you're embarrasing yourself.
    He rules with fear by being afraid of other leaders, yes, perfect logic.

For fairness' sake, Blizzard is unable to make either Varian or Garrosh win when they fight each other and that's the thing about WoW. And because of that, you'll never know who wins. You can come out with any fighting scenario for anyone to win. Even Gallywix can kill Garrosh by suicide bombing. Again, all we know is that Garrosh is the one standing and scolding everyone while Cairne is dead and Sylvanas is nowhere to be seen. If they're much stronger than Garrosh, they would kick his ass already. But instead, they're just following what he's telling them to do.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    I think everyone will get the spot light at least once during mop - Lor'themar making a major appearance is enough to think so.
    I hope your right. With Mists and even during CATA blizzard has shown they're getting better at telling the story in game.
    With Sylvanas, while I do believe she'll show up to Pandaria, I just can't see her being all that important. Garrosh already has a growing amount of enemies both within the Horde and from the Alliance. Adding Sylvanas into the mix seems a little over kill. Unless the progress her story in Lordaeron, which I'd love to see.

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 01:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    I think the reference to Danath may hopefully come to light .
    The events in Dalaran seem to have shown that not everything needs to happen on Pandaria.
    Was the reference to Danath the one at the start of Cata? Something about getting held up by a pen pusher? Or has something else come up?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope if anyone finishes the Garrosh story, it's either Vol'jin, Thrall, Saurfang, or Rexxar.
    Howay the lads!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OscaR View Post
    He rules with fear by being afraid of other leaders, yes, perfect logic.

For fairness' sake, Blizzard is unable to make either Varian or Garrosh win when they fight each other and that's the thing about WoW. And because of that, you'll never know who wins. You can come out with any fighting scenario for anyone to win. Even Gallywix can kill Garrosh by suicide bombing. Again, all we know is that Garrosh is the one standing and scolding everyone while Cairne is dead and Sylvanas is nowhere to be seen. If they're much stronger than Garrosh, they would kick his ass already. But instead, they're just following what he's telling them to do.
    Not saying that anyone in particular is more powerful than Garrosh, but if someone was and they went into his stronghold to kill him what do you think would happen? You'd get a bloody riot on your hands, and pretty much all orcs would wipe out anyone of the race of the one who killed him.

What I'm trying to say is that even if you're more powerful than the Warchief, you simply don't walk into his house and burn it to the ground without any consequences, no matter how good your intentions were.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenbrew View Post
    Was the reference to Danath the one at the start of Cata? Something about getting held up by a pen pusher? Or has something else come up?
    Yep that one in Cata. - http://www.wowpedia.org/Skuerto
    The quote doesn't seem to just indicate him coming back, but more precisely indicates him returning to Arathi. Seeming as now is focussed on the war across Azeroth and next Expansion appears to be about the Legion and us returning to a Cold War or some sort of peace relationship I'm putting my money on MoP being when we will see him.
    Let's hope if we do see him that they do a little extra and give him his own voice .

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Yep that one in Cata. - http://www.wowpedia.org/Skuerto
    The quote doesn't seem to just indicate him coming back, but more precisely indicates him returning to Arathi. Seeming as now is focussed on the war across Azeroth and next Expansion appears to be about the Legion and us returning to a Cold War or some sort of peace relationship I'm putting my money on MoP being when we will see him.
    Let's hope if we do see him that they do a little extra and give him his own voice .
    Then there was the matter with his statue falling and being hauled back up. Also, once you're done with Arathi's current questlines, the dark ranger questgiver in the Forsaken camp in Arathi says something to the essence of "the next move will be made in a matter of months, not hours". I think Blizz had something grander planned for Arathi during Cata(why else bother raising Galen Trollbane as a Forsaken?), but it met the same fate as Neptulon's storyline. Hopefully they will pick up from that now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobsagget View Post
    I really hope if anyone finishes the Garrosh story, it's either Vol'jin, Thrall, Saurfang, or Rexxar.
    Has Saurfang or Rexxar even been mentioned officially, at all? I keep seeing their names, but is it all fanboy wishings? Cause, as of yet, they're both MIA, or am I mistaken?

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    Has Saurfang or Rexxar even been mentioned officially, at all? I keep seeing their names, but is it all fanboy wishings? Cause, as of yet, they're both MIA, or am I mistaken?
    Saurfang is holding up a Skeleton crew in Northrend, still mourning the death of his son
    Rexxar, we haven't heard from in a while.

in all honesty, I don't see why Rexxar would be a good person, from a story telling point of view, to kill Garrosh. He's had little to no interaction with him, a bit with his Father, in "Tides of Darkness", but that's it...

Really if anyone should kill Garrosh, regardless of current status, it should be Saurfang, because I'm pretty sure the dialogue in Warsong Hold, took place quite a bit, before Vol'jin's "threat"

Again Keksplace you are alone on this matter and as always you provide very bad and poorly written reasons for Garrosh's strength.

I don't want to underestimate Garrosh but the guy has Strength Only and Nothing More.

In a duel you need Skills, Intelligence, Experience and being level headed. Garrosh doesn't possess any of them. In case you want further explanation allow me to tell you one by one.

Show me a duel where he showed skills. A duel where he had the upper hand from the start. Don't worry. Don't bother. None. In every duel he had with the other leaders he had his ass handed to him in every book and every video. Luck was his best trait as he had his life spared each time because something happened and he used the opportunity to escape.

Intelligence? Don't make me laugh. Plenty of times he is shown to have smaller brain than a dinosaur and each time he payed the price losing an army. Examples are many. I am not going to list them to you. They are all over the 30+threads about Garrosh. Only one I will say. Twilight Highlands. The pinnacle of Garrosh's stupidity.

Experience? Hmm.Let me think. While the other leaders fought to save Azeroth and in constant wars he was over a campfire weeping like a BITCH. Never even seen a duel or a war. Tell me. What experience in duels or gladiator combat or wars does he have?

Finally that's his biggest flaw. Being level headed. Shown many times that he loses dramatically when he enrages and due to complete luck he is not dead yet.'

Let's see the opposition.

Thrall is one of the strongest Shamans in Azeroth. A person that took down DEATHWING not to mention also survived an assault from Deathwing. In the whole duel he played with Garrosh until he blasted him and made him drop his weapon so he could finish the battle another day. How do you like that? How do you like the fact that he could beat Garrosh anytime he wanted?

Jaina Proudmoore the most powerful Mage on Azeroth. Survived against the Lich King and turned him into an icicle. Took down Aethas Sunreaver another powerful mage and helped take down Archimonde. She had the power to level the entire Orgrimmar and fought all the Sunreavers by herself in Dalaran. What chance do you think Garrosh have? This is not some idiotic game mechanic. We are dealing a battle between a Warrior and a Wizard. Unless Garrosh finds a way Jaina can pretty much destroy him with one single spell.

Malfurion Stormrage. Yes I remember that thread. Pathetic Garrosh fangirls had the guts to say that Garrosh could stand a chance against Stormrage. We have a druid that took down Ragnaros, survived from Deathwing and took down Archimonde. Garrosh doesn't stand a chance.

Varian Wrynn. Newsflash Keksplace. Varian has already lost count of how many times made a fool out of Garrosh in combat. Lost count of how many times Garrosh lost his weapons from his hands and lost how many times Garrosh fled like the BITCH he was saying Ill get you next time each time. One was a Gladiator with much war experience. His best was to take down Onyxia solo. I am sure he wouldn't break a sweat taking down Garrosh. The Wolf thing is just a pathetic excuse for the fangirls to say each time Varian beats the crap out of Garrosh. Guess what. There are no excuses. Varian is by far better in every domain than Garrosh.

Voljin, Baine and Sylvannas. All of them fought wars against the Scourge, Archimonde and Deathwing before Garrosh knew Azeroth existed. If old Kairne did all that to Garrosh imagine what the quicker forms of Baine, Sylvannas and Voljin could do to him. As Perfect Cell said. You can strike as hard as you want but you won't be able to touch your opponent without some sort of speed. Voljin is a Shadow Hunter for a reason. Sylvannas doesn't have the title Dark Lady just for show.

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    Rexxar hasn't been mentioned at all, I don't know why people want him to come back when he apparently doesn't care much for what's going on. He's staying out of it.

Saurfang hasn't been mentioned much at all in Cata or MoP. Players are just assuming that Blizzard won't forget the fact that in Wrath, Saurfang told Garrosh that he'd kill him if he took the Horde down a dark path. Which is exactly what Garrosh is doing.

There conversation in Wrath is here http://www.wowpedia.org/Varok_Saurfang

10+ Year Old Account
    I just... Can't... Resist it...

"Where on earth is Sylvanas Windrunner?"

Where is Sylvanas Windrunner? Sylvanas Windrunner, Where on Earth can she be?
    Tell me, Where isSylvanas Windrunner? Oh,Sylvanas Windrunner, Where on Earth can she be? Where on Earth can she be?

Ooh, ooh, ooh,

Sphinx, Mona Lisa, Leaning Tower of Pisa, London Zoo, Timbuktu, Can you help us find a clue?

Oh, where isSylvanas Windrunner? Sylvanas Windrunner? Where on Earth can she be?

Where on Earth can she be?

#boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I just... Can't... Resist it...

"Where on earth is Sylvanas Windrunner?"

Where is Sylvanas Windrunner? Sylvanas Windrunner, Where on Earth can she be?
    Tell me, Where isSylvanas Windrunner? Oh,Sylvanas Windrunner, Where on Earth can she be? Where on Earth can she be?

Ooh, ooh, ooh,

Sphinx, Mona Lisa, Leaning Tower of Pisa, London Zoo, Timbuktu, Can you help us find a clue?

Oh, where isSylvanas Windrunner? Sylvanas Windrunner? Where on Earth can she be?

Where on Earth can she be?

God damn trassk, I haven't laughed that hard in a while

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 11:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    Rexxar hasn't been mentioned at all, I don't know why people want him to come back when he apparently doesn't care much for what's going on. He's staying out of it.

Saurfang hasn't been mentioned much at all in Cata or MoP. Players are just assuming that Blizzard won't forget the fact that in Wrath, Saurfang told Garrosh that he'd kill him if he took the Horde down a dark path. Which is exactly what Garrosh is doing.

There conversation in Wrath is here http://www.wowpedia.org/Varok_Saurfang
    People just want to see Rexxar again because he's a cool character, however I feel like if he had anything to do with bringing garrosh down, he'd lose some of what makes him an awesome character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    God damn trassk, I haven't laughed that hard in a while

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 11:50 PM ----------

People just want to see Rexxar again because he's a cool character, however I feel like if he had anything to do with bringing garrosh down, he'd lose some of what makes him an awesome character.

Anytime.

And yes, Rexxar has had zero involvement with the current story, even in tbc, he didn't really have that strong a roll in anything. He made a guest appearance in pre wrath, and that was it.

It'll be characters who are involved with Garrosh so far. Infact the wowpedia profile already has updates on current events such as Thralls story:

With his victory over the corrupted aspect behind him, Thrall has been forced to deal with the chaos his replacement has sewn in his wake. Garrosh, whose reinvigorated war has fundamentally changed the Horde Thrall had once envisioned, stands on the brink of burgeoning rebellion from within his own ranks, and Thrall steps back in to defend the Horde and its allies from their increasingly ruthless dictator. Together with Vol'jin and other disenfranchised leaders of the Horde, Thrall plans to overthrow his ill-fated successor.
    #boycottchina

Deleted

That hat kind of fits her actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    Garrosh has too much brutal power.
    Saurfang is getting old.

But I can tell you, Thrall is going to challenge Garrosh for sure. And we already know the winner. FOR THE OLD HORDE!
    FOR THE OLD NEW NEW OLD OLD NEW HORDE OLD HORDE NEW HORDE!

Seriously. It's getting absurd at this point. How many times does that pathetic faction have to re-make itself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    FOR THE OLD NEW NEW OLD OLD NEW HORDE OLD HORDE NEW HORDE!

Seriously. It's getting absurd at this point. How many times does that pathetic faction have to re-make itself?
    About the same number of times the alliance reinvents itself?

But still, the only reason they lead the horde in this direction was to create conflict because kids were whining for it, and once we got it, it made no sense.

Its kind of like demanding a remake or sequel of a movie, its built up to apparently be great, and it ends up bombing hard.

Wow, the mmorpg is no longer an RTS game, so neither should the story be, so making one side appear like the bad guys in order to make the other side feel like the good guys is both ridiculous.. and kind of boring. The stories far better when you have a balance on either side, good characters in each faction, measured by some bad ones in the shadows.
    #boycottchina

About the same number of times the alliance reinvents itself?
    You'll have to remind me when The Alliance started calling itself "The New Alliance" in a vain attempt to differentiate itself from a band a blood-thirsty demon-powered warmongrels. =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    You'll have to remind me when The Alliance started calling itself "The New Alliance" in a vain attempt to differentiate itself from a band a blood-thirsty demon-powered warmongrels. =P
    how about starting out as a group of super zealous white knight paladins, thinking themselves super duper clean and cleansing the world... to todays alliance, with cursed humans who turn into wolf men and sniff butts in the auction house.
    #boycottchina

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    how about starting out as a group of super zealous white knight paladins, thinking themselves super duper clean and cleansing the world... to todays alliance, with cursed humans who turn into wolf men and sniff butts in the auction house.
    sniffing butts is a right of passage for worgen teens
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"