[Movies] Super Bowl Movie Trailers

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/01/2...per-bowl-xlvii

Here is a list of movie trailers that will be shown during this year's Super Bowl:

Iron Man 3
    The Lone Ranger
    Oz: The Great and Powerful
    Star Trek 2 Into Darkness
    World War Z
    The Fast and Furious 6
    Snitch
    Oblivion - Only rumoured

A lot of studios and movies are sitting it out as there is no Riddick, Kick-Ass 2, Man Of Steel, Wolverine, Hunger Games, among others.

Personally, most of them have already released trailers for them except for Snitch and Fast and Furious 6 so I'm most looking forward to those ones.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am literally only looking forward to seeing IM3 and Star Trek trailers. I'll see most of those movies, except for WWZ because I want to smash something when I see the CGI effects, but I'm not sure what else they can show in new trailers.

I read WWZ over the holidays and I'm actually more confused about the movie then I was before I read the book. Who the hell is Brad Pitt's character? But yes the graphics aren't that great. Hopefully, they have time to clean them up.

Saw Hansel and Gretel over the weekend and saw a second Star Trek trailer in front of it. It was different from the one released a couple months back. I wonder if that's what they will show on Sunday or something else. Same with Oz as I've seen a couple different trailers for that too.

Woah at Fast and Furious and Iron Man.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was excited when I heard they was making a World War Z movie then I saw that it was PG-13 then I died a little bit inside.

Fast and Furious 6? Wtf? When were 3, 4, and 5?

Either way, Iron Man 3 and Star Trek sound like they could be interesting previews...I thought Iron Man 2 was pretty awful though I liked the first, and I thought the latest Star Trek was great so I have high hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    Fast and Furious 6? Wtf? When were 3, 4, and 5?

Either way, Iron Man 3 and Star Trek sound like they could be interesting previews...I thought Iron Man 2 was pretty awful though I liked the first, and I thought the latest Star Trek was great so I have high hopes.
    Pbitt you need to get out more. lol.

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (aka #3) was done in 2006 and was set in Japan. Not a great movie and only 1 person from the original is in it in a cameo role.

Fast and Furious (aka #4) was done in 2009 brings back most of the original cast.

Fast Five (aka #5) was done in 2011 as a bit of an all star line-up of characters from the previous 4 films.

#6 comes out in May and I can't wait since I really liked #5.

The Fast and Furious 6 really another one! I am interested to see the new Iron man 3 tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    The Fast and Furious 6 really another one! I am interested to see the new Iron man 3 tho.
    Well Tokyo Drift is the last one in the Fast and Furious universe. The movies didn't come out in chronological order so as long as they don't go past Tokyo Drift then they can milk the series for as long as it seems possible. The one character still hasn't left for Japan yet but perhaps this will be the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Well, half way through the credits in the 5th one it kind of left things on a bit of a cliffhanger of sorts so they have to make another one. It also made 210 million in the US alone and was the 6th biggest movie money wise in 2011 so it's making everyone lots of money. Besides Paul Walker isn't doing anything and aside from Riddick Vin Diesel isn't doing much either. I think it's one franchise they will keep on doing until it stops making money.