Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    All the time. Definitely want to forget I'm getting older every year...

Though to be honest, haven't really liked birthdays ever since my mother beat me up for taking too long to get dressed on my 7th or 8th.

Deleted
    No I don't. I also never forget the birthdays of people important to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    No I don't. I also never forget the birthdays of people important to me.
    Same here. Trying to learn my BF's family's birthdays now since while he can just about remember the month they are in, he can never remember the exact date or how old they are going to be.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

i am capable of forgetting anything at any time. on more than one occasion when asked my name i have drawn a blank for a minute

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I like my birthday
    Howay the lads!

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    When you get older you do this allot more. Just last month I was saying I was 26 and my husband "kindly" informed me that I was actually 27....He couldn't let me have it.
    he's letting you know that allowing a 2nd 29 is going to cost you. i recommend thinking outside the box

Deleted
    No, I don't forget.

What is with all the people here being so negative about it.

I've never forgotten mine, but I've had birthdays where I've done nothing for them. Like when I've just gone into work as normal and just done my regular work day. I'll always know it's my birthday though!

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    When you get older you do this allot more. Just last month I was saying I was 26 and my husband "kindly" informed me that I was actually 27....He couldn't let me have it.
    Pssh, 27's still not even a little old

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    nope never happened.
    Same here /10chars

Every year.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    sure

I don't even realize it's going to be christmas in a few days unless someone says something about it.

There's a certain point in time where great things just stop happening on your birthday. sometimes, they are just the worst time of the year.

I probably would if people around me didn't make a fuss about it. Hard to forget when the gf comes in with cake first thing in the morning and singing "happy bday". I personally put very little weight on my birthday. My birthday is on the 13th December as well so even if no one did that I'd still remember it since it's a traditional day here in my country(Lucia's day).
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Nop, never forgot about mine, though I usually forget about others'. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    he can never remember the exact date or how old they are going to be.
    hehe, I'm exactly the same, I honestly have no idea what date my family members(apart from my gf) were born on, month yes, thats easy, but I never get the date right, same with friends, FB is great for this tbh it's saved me a lot of trouble. I've called up people many times to wish them a happy birthday, just to find out that it's 1-2-3 days too early.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manaroth View Post
    My b-Day is on 9/11 so its kinda hard for me to forget.
    that has to be depressing especially if you lost loved ones on that day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Unfortunately not.
    People keep fucking reminding me >

I do remember that my birthday was almost always the day I had to go back to school after the Christmas holidays. Probably why I still dislike my birthday.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Nop, never forgot about mine, though I usually forget about others'. xD
    This.

I don't think I know anyone's birthday besides mine, my sister's and my mom's.