Thread: Common Decency?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepsidedj View Post
    I soloed kael at lvl 85 how can you have trouble at lvl 90? basically pull him and run into Al'ar's room. There you will have time to heal + charge cd while he run to switch phases.
    Except, this isn't possible anymore. The doors close.

Deleted
    Well, I personally do still have some common decency.
    I just go around, doing my own thing... and if I see anybody who needs help or anything, I tend to go try and help. Most oftenly without any personal gain... apart from satisfaction for helping a fellow person out.
    If I get something out of it (gold rewards, nice transmog item or whatever) then that's really nice! but it's not something I do this for.
    It's a social game, and I try to be as social as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Solonar View Post
    I did it at 85 during the pre-patch solely in his room.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooboy View Post
    Explain to me how my actions (should I want to be a dick) have anything to do with GC?
    https://twitter.com/DaveFreel/status/280980389563088896

Things are better in the GC era. Said no-one ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solonar View Post
    There's time to run out before the doors close so you can use as much of the instance as you like.
    Well except that you can't go back into his room again.

At least this was possible on thursday but who knows, maybe they've changed it since.

It's a rare moment in WoW when you find others who are not just in it for themselves. They are turning the MMO into their own personal solo game and getting points for being a dbag in the process. Best thing I ever did was roll a Druid. I can solo damn near anything and seldom rely on friends or guildies. My other option would have been prot pally or blood DK, but I like the idea of not having to leave flight form when gathering herbs or quest items.

Do yourself a favor and either run solo, or go with someone you know and trust.

Deleted
    Sorry was there a point in this? or does this just prove you aren't actually thinking but are instead jumping on the "bash the person in charge" bandwagon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Decency died with LFD and LFR. Blame Ghostcrawler for killing it.
    Nah Cybran as been saying LFD ruined the game since bread could be toasted. He has no clue what it was like before LFD, All LFD did was making dungeon group easier to get into for people who don't have people to queue with right away. I had a guild who I could always roll with but it sucked when 1 of us had to spam guild chat or trade for an extra person. I can not fathom to know what it was like for people that didnt have a bunch of people to group with them all the time.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2012-12-19 at 03:17 PM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

And he's wrong. Quite a few people on this very forum and all across reviewing sites are friggin ecstatic that the game moved on from the style of Burning Crusade. You might not like it, and that's perfectly fine, but if this game turned back into a pile of attunements with extremely difficult heroic dungeons and no LFD/LFR then I'd unsub before that expansion was even released. (Then I'd have the decency to not post on wow forums complaining about a game I don't own, unlike several talkative users on here.)
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."