Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Don't know about the US but for the UK the Civ 5 Expansion Pack Gods and Kings is available on GMG for £2.10 which is a bargain and it's a steam key.

£2.99 http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/e...-kings/?sale33 + Use voucher GMG30-DPLIM-DN831 to bring it down to £2.10

10+ Year Old Account
    Steamstore is back up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Civ 5 Expansion Pack Gods and Kings is available on GMG for £2.10 which is a bargain and it's a steam key.
    Holy Moley! Thank you for posting this. Got it for 3 bucks... insane.

If anybody is interested in Devil May Cry 4, it is cheaper at GMG with the 30% off voucher. DMC3 isn't available, so if you want the bundle that is cheaper at Steam.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

10+ Year Old Account
    Serious Sam 3 is definitely worth buying if you're looking for something better than shitty console-developed "realistic shooters," to play. Just as fun as the first two games, and still just as funny.

The 3.5 engine also seems to be pretty potent. I wonder if anyone else has tried using it for something.

EDIT: If you call yourself a gamer you will vote Quake for today's user choice sale.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

I'd personally say Rome, but either will do. Just don't vote for CoD and everything will be alright.

Bah why can't they reduce Mark of the Ninja a little bit more? =< At least down to 66% off...
    I know it's a good game and probably worth even the full price, but I keep thinking "Steam will sell it for half the price soon!" and hesitate to buy it.
    It's not even a matter of money really (didn't buy that much this sale, I'm way under my budget) but just plain greed.
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

Deleted
    Far cry 3 finally on sale. Bought it.

Was Warhammer 40k DoW reduced by 75% at some point? Also, Fortune Summoners, that game is.. freaking awesome.

Surprised to see FC3 on sale so soon. Might even get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    Bah why can't they reduce Mark of the Ninja a little bit more? =< At least down to 66% off...
    I know it's a good game and probably worth even the full price, but I keep thinking "Steam will sell it for half the price soon!" and hesitate to buy it.
    It's not even a matter of money really (didn't buy that much this sale, I'm way under my budget) but just plain greed.
    It's sold so well at full price and 50%, it will probably be a while for Steam to drop any higher. Personally I am also waiting for cheaper, either Humble Bundle or 75% off. I put very little faith in what people say about Indie games, some of the most hyped indie games have been (in my own, very personal opinion) absolute shit. One in particular almost made me regret buying the humble bundle, even though it came with many more games and the proceeds from my sale went mostly to charity. Often times Indie games can get so overhyped as the greatest thing in the world, and for whatever reason any negative comments get brushed under the rug.

That being said, the Trine collection is currently on sale, and that is an Indie game that I personally think lived up to and even surpassed the hype.

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I'd personally say Rome, but either will do. Just don't vote for CoD and everything will be alright.
    Actually COD4 is pretty good on PC due to Promod
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    if only i had some money to buy Farcry 3... :C

10+ Year Old Account
    I may pick up Farcry 3, but I don't really feel like spending more money atm.
    Still to those intersted you're probably better off waiting until the final day of it's sale as greenmangaming have been doing really well in surpassing Steam's deals.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Actually COD4 is pretty good on PC due to Promod
    What can I say, I'm not really into supporting what Activision has done with the series over the past half a decade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    What can I say, I'm not really into supporting what Activision has done with the series over the past half a decade.
    Meh, there's about as much Activision involved in Promod as there is Blizzard involved in DotA 2.

Devil May Cry 4 and Witcher 2... eh... any thoughts? Didn't much care for the first Witcher.

DMC4 is cheaper on GMG than Steam. Never played either that or Witcher 2, however, Witcher 2 is in my back log and I am still debating getting DMC4 on GMG or waiting for the bundle to go cheaper on Steam some other sale.

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

10+ Year Old Account
    O.o

mkay

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

The exact figures are always a bit iffy for the first few minutes of the sales.