Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    I'm debating picking up NFS:HP. Used to love it on the PS2
    It's a really good game. Love the whole "have to find the car before you can drive it" thing they have it in the game. I have it on Origin and my 360.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Farcry franchise

Price of individual games: 42.47€
    Bundle cost: 49,99€

it's written right there, on the store page, yet the franchise pack is the 4th best seller of the fay on steam.
    Does people not know how to read, or to count to 50
    this is beyond my comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    tbh i dont want any of the community sales to win as there all shit so i wont..
    Portal 2 is far from shit. It is on sale all the time, and I already own it, but voted for it all the same. Compared to the other two it is in my opinion the best game.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ionna22 View Post
    so for me on sale chart atm(eu, skyrim not available)
    number #5 Far Cry pack 50euro 7 more euros more than 1,2,3 bought seperately...
    number #8 Civ 5 Gods and Kings 7,50 euro about three times more expensive than when bought on gmg (3.15$ there)

if anyone wonder why isnt steam so price agresive anymore, maybe this is the answer, people will buy games no matter what here ( who cares you can get far cry 3 about half a price elsewhere, its on steam, i WILL buy it no matter what, ie game need uplay anyway, its on steam omg $$$..)
    You still need uPlay to play Far Cry 3 on Steam.

As for the pricing, Steam is not the ones to choose. It's the publishers.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    You still need uPlay to play Far Cry 3 on Steam.

As for the pricing, Steam is not the ones to choose. It's the publishers.
    Not exactly. There are certain rules regarding pricing, sure, but all the publishers really set is how much Steam has to pay them per code sold. Steam is free to sell games for cheaper than they pay the publisher as a loss leader.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

i still say its shit
    I still say it's an amazing game.

See how easy that is? At least attempt to back up your claims.

So far all i have picked up from Steam is the Dawn of War Franchise and the Orcs must die Franchise.
    Other sites like amazon, greenmangaming and gamesload had much better deals this time.

---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 10:22 AM ----------

why portal 1 was shit i cant imagine the sequel to be any better as its the same thing but with new levels
    Why do you have to break my heart? You are adopted!
    More serious: Why is the game shit? It has cool puzzles and so many funny jokes. Its not very long but it was one of the best games I ever spent time on.
    Last edited by Faldric; 2012-12-31 at 09:24 AM.

why portal 1 was shit i cant imagine the sequel to be any better as its the same thing but with new levels
    That's a completely idiotic thing to say. "Skyrim is the same as the shit Oblivion game but with shouting." "Final Fantasy XIII is the same Final Fantasy with driving summons." Get what I'm getting at? Portal 1 is not shit. You can dislike it all you want, hate it even. But just because you dislike a game that's pretty damn universally acclaimed doesn't mean that it's shit. So, again, substantiate you effing claims, because "it's shit" means nothing. NOTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    The franchise pack was 75% off when I purchased it. I think it was $20 for everything.
    It was 9.99

I would laugh hard if Dota 2 wins this poll.
    Dota 2-Keys are like the steam version of herpes atm they're everywhere and you can and probably will get them from everyone... D:
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    That's a completely idiotic thing to say. "Skyrim is the same as the shit Oblivion game but with shouting." "Final Fantasy XIII is the same Final Fantasy with driving summons." Get what I'm getting at? Portal 1 is not shit. You can dislike it all you want, hate it even. But just because you dislike a game that's pretty damn universally acclaimed doesn't mean that it's shit. So, again, substantiate you effing claims, because "it's shit" means nothing. NOTHING.
    Indeed. Portal 2 has a lot more than Portal 1. New characters (I love Wheatley and Cave Johnson,) new zones to navigate, new obstacles (red, white and orange goo to play with!) and you see a lot more of the Aperture science facility and find out a lot more of its past.

Aristotle vs MASHY SPIKE PLATE!
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    I would laugh hard if Dota 2 wins this poll.
    Dota 2-Keys are like the steam version of herpes atm they're everywhere and you can and probably will get them from everyone... D:
    A lot of people are just making alt accounts and buying the bundle for the items. It's a good deal if you like awful-looking cosmetics.

10+ Year Old Account
    some of the bundles just dont seem worth it as all you save is 3.69 for the orcs must die pack if it costed 3.69 and you saved 7 somethin id think it worth it..

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    some of the bundles just dont seem worth it as all you save is 3.69 for the orcs must die pack if it costed 3.69 and you saved 7 somethin id think it worth it..
    Considering that both games are great quality and fun to play, I don't see how offering it at a huge discount is ever 'not worth it'. You save more money than if you buy everything individually and this is on top of an already drastically lowered price.

Logic would say that it's worth it from a purely finanical standpoint. If you don't like the game, it's not going to be worth it no matter how much it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Considering that both games are great quality and fun to play, I don't see how offering it at a huge discount is ever 'not worth it'. You save more money than if you buy everything individually and this is on top of an already drastically lowered price.

Logic would say that it's worth it from a purely finanical standpoint. If you don't like the game, it's not going to be worth it no matter how much it is.
    problem is the second one is coop and i doubt any of my friends would get it if they dont already have it

oh and dota 2 won lol

Deleted
    The community chooses DOTA2. WHY STEAM COMMUNITY, WHY!

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    The community chooses DOTA2. WHY STEAM COMMUNITY, WHY!
    cheap items, or just stupid.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea why DOTA2 won, I don't even have a key, but there is no way in hell I am buying access to a soon to be free game. That is just stupid. Oh well, thanks for 12 hours of nothing community!

Deleted
    Will trade Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut for something. Send your offers via PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshoreguy View Post
    I have no idea why DOTA2 won, I don't even have a key, but there is no way in hell I am buying access to a soon to be free game. That is just stupid. Oh well, thanks for 12 hours of nothing community!
    There are 10,000 keys available right now here http://computergames.ro/giveaway/dota-2/ it's not in English but just click the green button and fill in your details (or use google translate).