Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

[Weak Aura] Warrior Fury !

Hi,

Just a post to show my WeakAura supposed to make life easier for Warrior Fury
    It is far from perfect but it did a good job. Everything depends on the level of optimization you search.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7OrS1OCcLw

Link for the export string :
    Weak Aura For Warrior Fury V2.0 ! [5.2 Update]
    [Fury : Spell Off GCD] : http://pastebin.com/SR0vyaJP
    [Fury : Spell] : http://pastebin.com/t3N6JCbT

If some people wanna try, i gladly take all feedback !

-------------------

For those that want a little more detail it gives something like this:

Spell :
    - Exec CS
    - RB 2STACK + CS + >20%hp
    - BT
    - WS BS + BT <= 1sec
    - DR !CS & BB > CS
    - Exec Enrage|CS|Rage>90|Recklessness
    - Stormbolt
    - RB 2STACK|CS|CS>=3sec|BT>=1sec&RB<=3sec
    - WS BS
    - Shockwave
    - Heroic Throw !CS
    - Battle Shout Rage<70 & !CS
    - WS CS & >20%hp
    - Impending Victory >20%HP
    - WS Rage>=80 & HP >20%hp & CS>=2sec
    - Battle Shout Rage<70

OR

actions.st=heroic_strike,if=((debuff.colossus_smash.up&rage>=40)&target.health.pct>=20)|ra ge>=110
    actions.st+=/raging_blow,if=buff.raging_blow.stack=2&debuff.colossus_smash.up&target.health.pct>=20
    actions.st+=/bloodthirst,if=!(target.health.pct<20&debuff.colossus_smash.up&rage>=30)
    actions.st+=/wild_strike,if=buff.bloodsurge.react&target.health.pct>=20&cooldown.bloodthirst.remains<=1
    actions.st+=/wait,sec=cooldown.bloodthirst.remains,if=!(target.health.pct<20&debuff.colossus_smash.up&r age>=30)&cooldown.bloodthirst.remains<=1&cooldown.bloodthirst.remains
    actions.st+=/dragon_roar,if=talent.dragon_roar.enabled&(!debuff.colossus_smash.up&buff.bloodbath.up)
    actions.st+=/colossus_smash
    actions.st+=/execute,if=buff.enrage.up|debuff.colossus_smash.up|rage>90|target.time_to_die<12|buff.reck lessness.up
    actions.st+=/storm_bolt,if=talent.storm_bolt.enabled
    actions.st+=/raging_blow,if=buff.raging_blow.stack=2|(buff.raging_blow.up&(debuff.colossus_smash.up|coo ldown.colossus_smash.remains>=3|(cooldown.bloodthirst.remains>=1&buff.raging_blow.remains< =3)))
    actions.st+=/wild_strike,if=buff.bloodsurge.react
    actions.st+=/shockwave,if=talent.shockwave.enabled
    actions.st+=/heroic_throw,if=debuff.colossus_smash.down
    actions.st+=/battle_shout,if=rage<70&!debuff.colossus_smash.up
    actions.st+=/wild_strike,if=debuff.colossus_smash.up&target.health.pct>=20
    actions.st+=/impending_victory,if=talent.impending_victory.enabled&target.health.pct>=20
    actions.st+=/wild_strike,if=cooldown.colossus_smash.remains>=2&rage>=80&target.health.pct>=20
    actions.st+=/battle_shout,if=rage<70
    Spell Off GCD :
    - Meat Cleaver : Stack
    - BloodBath : Up
    - Heroic Leap : Target -> Debuff CS
    - Recklessness
    - Berzerk Rage : !Enrage & !Raging blow == 2
    - HS : CS & Rage >= 40 | Rage >= 110
    Last edited by mmoce91caa2815; 2013-03-16 at 11:41 PM. Reason: * Add video link

Deleted
    Neat ! I will check this tonight!
    Thanks.

Looks pretty cool, might give it a bash.
    I would recommend using something like CleanIcons, just for the visuals, make it fit better with ElvUI and such. Besides that, great job

Ok, I've never used weakauras, but this video may have turned the tide.
    How difficult is weakauras to set up?

15+ Year Old Account
    install it. click new. click import. enter the string. click import again. place stuff wherever you want to have him.
    done.

tl;dr: it's damn easy if you just have to import stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Oolite View Post
    Ok, I've never used weakauras, but this video may have turned the tide.
    How difficult is weakauras to set up?
    Which video ? I don't use any aura addons but only fools never change their mind. If the setup is Well done i could give it a try

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarosnar View Post
    Which video ? I don't use any aura addons but only fools never change their mind. If the setup is Well done i could give it a try
    I guess he means the video from the starting post...?

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    I guess he means the video from the starting post...?
    I don't see any link to a video ...

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7OrS1OCcLw ! The video is directly wrapped in the starting post normally.

Nice work . I don't Like being told what to do. But for someone not familiar with fury cycle it´s great !

You should add in the buff part the timer of the cd in use. And i saw no banner buff

Deleted
    Hmmm I still think there could be a few things better optimized. For example it doesn't feel allright for me to waste GCD on Dragonsroar, while Reck is active. I personally would start with Blood Thirst > Banner + BB + Dragonsroar > Reck > CS > if 2x RB then RB, if 1x RB then BT > BT + Heroic Strikes, as far as rage allows you to dump in the CS > continue.

And also towards the end, if you have raging blow and 3 sec CD left on CS you would be better off saving the RB for when you CS the target. I don't want to be cocky or something, i just wanted to point out my opinion on how you could perform it a bit better

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhumator View Post
    Hmmm I still think there could be a few things better optimized. For example it doesn't feel allright for me to waste GCD on Dragonsroar, while Reck is active. I personally would start with Blood Thirst > Banner + BB + Dragonsroar > Reck > CS > if 2x RB then RB, if 1x RB then BT > BT + Heroic Strikes, as far as rage allows you to dump in the CS > continue.

And also towards the end, if you have raging blow and 3 sec CD left on CS you would be better off saving the RB for when you CS the target. I don't want to be cocky or something, i just wanted to point out my opinion on how you could perform it a bit better
    No problem, i love feedback. I know there are a lot of improvement to do. Gonna check this during the holliday, thanks you !

I have a question shouldn't heroic leap be used in the priority?

Looks great! Thanks for putting this together I will definitely be giving this a try.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Casterbridge View Post
    I have a question shouldn't heroic leap be used in the priority?
    Nope. It's out of the GCD, so you can fit everywhere. (better if in the duration of CS debuff)

Sir, just want to inform you that im wet thanks to your video.
    I have a question... how do i make this work? I have never used weak aura before

Deleted
    - Install WeakAura
    - Type /wa -> Import
    - Paste the string
    - Click import !

Profit.

Oeh nice one... I like it

Quote Originally Posted by Alogon View Post
    - Install WeakAura
    - Type /wa -> Import
    - Paste the string
    - Click import !

Profit.
    Thanks! Works awesome

can someone please help me make a bar that shows how much time i have left when i become enraged. Thanks