how to use proc tracking aura to increase dps? (strategy question - frost)

I have two proc based trinkets I'm using right now but I haven't been tracking the procs with weak auras or anything. Say if I made an aura that showed when the buff from the trink was on me, how should I use that information to do more dps? I would imagine applying diseases at that time would be ideal so that they tick for more damage. I can't think of many other uses though. I guess it would also let you know when it would be a good time to pop empower rune weapon.

Is there a way to track the ICD of the trinks so that you can say hold off on PoF for 5-10 more seconds if you expect the trink(s) to come off CD?

Deleted
    You know when it's time to use ERW, apply diseases, use others abilities (on use trinket, PoF, ghoul, ...).

Basically you know when it's time to go berserk mode and smash buttons as fast as possibile or to go easy mode.

Deleted

I use WA to track the ICD's:

Lei Shin's Final Orders
    Code:
    dGJ9caGlIITPk1mjQMTkDtLQ03GKBRO2PISxQDty)kLFkvmmuQXPu5Yidvv0GvOHRGdscFwsDmjCoIKfssTuvjlwuSCs9qIspfSms0Zr1evQIPQQMmetx4IQcxLi1ZeLUUu2OkARkvLnlrBhL8xv4AsvtdfFNiyKkvvpwsgnKA8KKtseDlPsNgQZlQoSiRLi0VvYUWFdZgqmG4VbvDkl5u4ZUmsPShLumVzZW0ZMz3ox2L5TbemF4MY)KQqovgg2gneACDnP93aF10vutGddd3uoPnG00PaVegy6ne5dKbIfjcdnbXIeHHaptigqiE0e4WWWnLtAdelsegKDnNjfBJYx1gePzI7VNkmO(sCowuVnUk3gd002OS0L4boD5om040bF10vKZyOXPd(aDVtPzYQnKA60pFGmOw6ZtdnoDWxnDf1e4WQn040bcXJMahwTb(aDVtPzYG0cjKyrASOEBCV4A0HbEldXIeb0klXQmCOq6xkou88PCjFShdnoDKA60pFGSAhgYK0YUUlT)EsPprvKTVOGbf7SO67FZwkx2TNXHH7kH4Vb96s(ByUDdS)oC4WaUAjCgd5Dkl5u4PUfOuAqt14L4NpqgsnDktsBabZhUP8pPkEHRrhg2gnGRwIdogHmi)X53qqQIMMmaZRvGEBKLsdbPkoxIWGIQkmcjI0DB8PM4yesuLBaJyqoC2XqGNj95seguuvHrirKUBJp1ehJqIQCdsaJeO9uFVbrB(RX11KM7PcdlnMerkWlHH935LKsSZ0xH8djN23JxWddOjCn6WNOyN99oufmzzku2ZOmRl7YSZHbUHczyKbLm7mWYtfmSz7Wga
    Relic of Xuen
    Code:
    dutRcaGlusBtjAMOeZwk3wuTtrzVKDtL9JOFQO4VQsJtb1qvunyumCj1brvDAKoMQQZPi1cvflfLYIrvwUqpuK8uWJLONRYevuAQimzLA6uUOsQUQIKldDDbBuK6Wu1MLW2rfttj8nuQ(SK8DfKwMsYyvqmAvLXJkDsLuULIW1uOZlINPiAykWVLQ1VieKlylylcbCNPO4qtzlNwWME1nFcbY1yblmbKmcSiTQcJIqW1dXsm4OMG6MpbJc2HO3ODNGfJcSKAuaYbDMGGd5GotGrZXTGWHV(q0tKuJ6rGpe9ej1OGNPsNwq4W3RhILO4j4QXwlZNJcEA4DuxfjtVGKX(qsMuydpJ6BNGWHVxn2Az(CupcUapKd6miuuq5k4L)uSX)L)85SS26ZkiC471dXsm4OMEeeo8DJNfCutpcC(C8eHY(f80W7OUksMEbjJ9HKmPWgEg13ozcqoOZeKQNZZBKmS0ReSXZcoQjOU5tWOmb88Xu9wpkcLnPspoy8FW0lhmUA54WlzFHkMyCszcAD)wecI9gkcb5HMrfHmzYeql7oXtqYmffhAkBIF2xjiIv0UJiPgf4drppFuWME1nFcbY1yJw9zcizeyixlerbqEVBFKmCwjWqUw6UZeWVSKUrN5BKmZJ4r3ORmraDlGT(qizwl1ScmAogt3DMa(LL0n6mFJKzEep6gDLjcgkDBFkBCuGlKtePvvy8u2VGpKw9zkB1OmbNGFwxWk7SoSaok7FXGbYKaa

Deleted
    Hello Ganaza,

could you please write code for the part i see in your screenshot for runes, diseases and CDs if that was made with weak auras.
    i would be really grateful if you would be able to do that

Deleted
    I use Magic Runes for runes, and Buttonforge for those cooldowns (bartender is the same though).

can pm you the code for my diseases though (and RP bar if you want it)

Deleted
    thank you Ganaza that was helpful. was just setting my UI for death knight and it will be very useful

Deleted
    Hello Ganaza!

I might not be completely up to date on the code thing, but where do you paste the code in order for it to work?

after selecting "new" for a new aura you go down to the bottom right and click on import and ctrl+v paste the string into the black area, click the button the lower right then click the other button the smaller window thing that confirms the import.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganaza View Post

I use WA to track the ICD's:

Lei Shin's Final Orders
    Code:
    dGJ9caGlIITPk1mjQMTkDtLQ03GKBRO2PISxQDty)kLFkvmmuQXPu5Yidvv0GvOHRGdscFwsDmjCoIKfssTuvjlwuSCs9qIspfSms0Zr1evQIPQQMmetx4IQcxLi1ZeLUUu2OkARkvLnlrBhL8xv4AsvtdfFNiyKkvvpwsgnKA8KKtseDlPsNgQZlQoSiRLi0VvYUWFdZgqmG4VbvDkl5u4ZUmsPShLumVzZW0ZMz3ox2L5TbemF4MY)KQqovgg2gneACDnP93aF10vutGddd3uoPnG00PaVegy6ne5dKbIfjcdnbXIeHHaptigqiE0e4WWWnLtAdelsegKDnNjfBJYx1gePzI7VNkmO(sCowuVnUk3gd002OS0L4boD5om040bF10vKZyOXPd(aDVtPzYQnKA60pFGmOw6ZtdnoDWxnDf1e4WQn040bcXJMahwTb(aDVtPzYG0cjKyrASOEBCV4A0HbEldXIeb0klXQmCOq6xkou88PCjFShdnoDKA60pFGSAhgYK0YUUlT)EsPprvKTVOGbf7SO67FZwkx2TNXHH7kH4Vb96s(ByUDdS)oC4WaUAjCgd5Dkl5u4PUfOuAqt14L4NpqgsnDktsBabZhUP8pPkEHRrhg2gnGRwIdogHmi)X53qqQIMMmaZRvGEBKLsdbPkoxIWGIQkmcjI0DB8PM4yesuLBaJyqoC2XqGNj95seguuvHrirKUBJp1ehJqIQCdsaJeO9uFVbrB(RX11KM7PcdlnMerkWlHH935LKsSZ0xH8djN23JxWddOjCn6WNOyN99oufmzzku2ZOmRl7YSZHbUHczyKbLm7mWYtfmSz7Wga
    Relic of Xuen
    Code:
    dutRcaGlusBtjAMOeZwk3wuTtrzVKDtL9JOFQO4VQsJtb1qvunyumCj1brvDAKoMQQZPi1cvflfLYIrvwUqpuK8uWJLONRYevuAQimzLA6uUOsQUQIKldDDbBuK6Wu1MLW2rfttj8nuQ(SK8DfKwMsYyvqmAvLXJkDsLuULIW1uOZlINPiAykWVLQ1VieKlylylcbCNPO4qtzlNwWME1nFcbY1yblmbKmcSiTQcJIqW1dXsm4OMG6MpbJc2HO3ODNGfJcSKAuaYbDMGGd5GotGrZXTGWHV(q0tKuJ6rGpe9ej1OGNPsNwq4W3RhILO4j4QXwlZNJcEA4DuxfjtVGKX(qsMuydpJ6BNGWHVxn2Az(CupcUapKd6miuuq5k4L)uSX)L)85SS26ZkiC471dXsm4OMEeeo8DJNfCutpcC(C8eHY(f80W7OUksMEbjJ9HKmPWgEg13ozcqoOZeKQNZZBKmS0ReSXZcoQjOU5tWOmb88Xu9wpkcLnPspoy8FW0lhmUA54WlzFHkMyCszcAD)wecI9gkcb5HMrfHmzYeql7oXtqYmffhAkBIF2xjiIv0UJiPgf4drppFuWME1nFcbY1yJw9zcizeyixlerbqEVBFKmCwjWqUw6UZeWVSKUrN5BKmZJ4r3ORmraDlGT(qizwl1ScmAogt3DMa(LL0n6mFJKzEep6gDLjcgkDBFkBCuGlKtePvvy8u2VGpKw9zkB1OmbNGFwxWk7SoSaok7FXGbYKaa

I was wondering if you had your UI uploaded anywhere, and if not would you be willing to? Mainly I just want to rip your debuffs/buffs/auras and implement them in my own UI :D I can't pm you because this is my first post :(

Have another quick question. I used these auras in last nights raid. They worked fine. However I recall that I didn't use them much at all. Would one way (and I would love it if you could suggest others) of using them be to look at them when you notice your PoF/ghoul/ERW come off CD and if the trinket(s) is about to come off CD in say 10 or fewer seconds, wait until it procs again to use the PoF/ghoul/ERW? One thing I wonder is how long we should wait. Like if the trinket will come off CD in 15 seconds should we wait for a CD? My intuitition tells me 5-7 seconds of waiting is probably maximum but I don't know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesr View Post
    I was wondering if you had your UI uploaded anywhere, and if not would you be willing to? Mainly I just want to rip your debuffs/buffs/auras and implement them in my own UI I can't pm you because this is my first post
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-GanazaUI.html - Don't maintain it or anything though so use it with caution.

@SteelBalls: I don't really take much notice to the ICD's, it's more for me to just know when I am doing more damage, delaying PoF/ghoul for a few seconds is good, but I wouldn't dwell over it too much, just keep thinking how you can maximise uptime, i.e if a fight has approx 40seconds left, trinkets are coming off in 15seconds (note they dont always proc instantly) and PoF just comes off cooldown, you can just delay PoF till procs since you wont get more then 1 use off anyway.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's slightly different for unholy, obviously, but what I do is wait for trinket procs to pop gargoyle, gloves and outbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganaza View Post
    Don't maintain it or anything though so use it with caution.
    Thanks a lot!

P.S Not sarcasm, had to mangle the quote as I can't post the rest of it.