Deleted

mage or paladin ??

hi,

atm my main is a windwalker monk /with mistweaver specc and im raiding with him constantly.

my next char / "main" twink is going to be a mage or a pala ( holy main specc). i both played them as main in previous tiers in wotlk and cata but nw i cant decide which one i should take.

Can someone give me feedback if these classes are funt to play atm or which i should choose in your opinion or something like this -.^

Hope for helpful answers

MFg, kirby

Deleted
    Holy Paladin is fun, Retribution is fun, Protection just got a nerf, but is fun.

Although not the best, I am currently leveling my Paladin because I like it a lot.

Mage is jac. [just another caster]

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love my protection paladin, but don't really like retribution that much. Holy is cool, but I prefer the healing of the druid and monk.
    I am trying Mage now, but am only 50 and can't seem to dish out the dps people say it does. Maybe I just need to get those few powers that make a difference, but so far the only thing I like is the mirror image

"What should I play?" threads are not allowed here. Only you can decide what is fun for you to play