Just a quick question regarding a new computer build (for office environment, not gaming). Our current Office has 3 machines which are rather slow, no SSD and outdated CPU. We have an iMAC from 2011 but that isn't that great either...
- Fast Boot time, response/loading which will be achieved with an SSD.
- Fast Tab Browsing (having 40+ tabs opened up at a time, then instantly closing them down) as well as multi-tasking.
Price under £600 if possible.
- 8GB to 16GB RAM?
- AMD 6 or 8 core CPU, or would intel be simply better (this is not for gaming, so AMD would be more ideal I guess)?
- Cheap GPU yet decent enough (£100 to £150)
- SSD, 256GB and possibly 1TB HDD.
This does not have to include screen, keyboard & mice as those can be rather cheap.
So if anyone can simply throw a build together, cheaper the better but being fast,responstive for large amount of tabs opened up and possibly multi tasking would be great.
Would the 8GB+ RAM be Overkill and or the 6-8 Core AMD CPU (quad sufficient enough?)
PS: I can put up a build together obviously, but just wondering what you would guys suggest since id probably do an overkill ^^
Happy Holidays & Thanks in Advance