Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    You are in a tough spot my friend, you are in are far enough where it sucks to have to switch to holy & you are not geared enough to make up for playing ret. However I will answer your question, regem. Get rid of all those pvp power gems, get vivid gems. Stop gemming Haste.

The hard part now, either lead your own groups. Or find a good group that will take you and befriend the leader and play to the best of your ability. Be the one clicking flags, get killing blows, use your cc's call it out on cc's. Read my guide to target calling, and that could be something you could add to your resume.
    Thanks for the feedback, but just so i understand...
    you saying I should put Vivid wild jade (160 PvP Power & 160 PvP Resilience) in all yellow and blue sockets? What about red sockets? Is Resplendent Vermillion Onyx (80 Strength & 160 PvP Resilience) good or should I go with my JC bonus Bold Serpent's Eye gem (+320 Strength)?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lmist/advanced

Great guide.

As a Battlemaster, and somewhat big fan off BG's, but who haven't done RBG's before, it's always pretty good.

I love leading BG's myself....Man I miss the old school PvP, you just dont lead honor-farm BG's anymore etc =/ Was so much fun back then.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Ellmist View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, but just so i understand...
    you saying I should put Vivid wild jade (160 PvP Power & 160 PvP Resilience) in all yellow and blue sockets? What about red sockets? Is Resplendent Vermillion Onyx (80 Strength & 160 PvP Resilience) good or should I go with my JC bonus Bold Serpent's Eye gem (+320 Strength)?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lmist/advanced
    Keep your JC gems, just make sure you put them on your legs/chest and the resplendent on your helm since its the socket bonus that gives the most resil.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Keep your JC gems, just make sure you put them on your legs/chest and the resplendent on your helm since its the socket bonus that gives the most resil.
    Thanks a million

Deleted
    hey there, my group is currently at 2k+ rating, but we had hard time passing this rating.
    We always lose Temple of Kotmogu. I'm really aware of what we need to win on this map, but i don't know how to organize/coordinate my group.
    - should i assign people to specific orb?
    - should i create a killer squad for enemy orb carriers?
    - some trick to drop orbs when u have to many "stacks"?
    - Any advice for the organization?
    usually we start really well, blasting one side of the map and holding 3 orbs, whereupon my teams try to kite, but the result is a mess, with all the team spread in the map.
    Thx in advance

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 11:54 AM ----------

Bump (10 char)