[Car] Help on battery terminal?

So yeah , about a month ago , i paid someone to install me a subwoofer for my 2004 chevy cavalier, but the wire that goes from the amp to the battery blew. I realised he didnt put a fuse on the wire so i bought one and i also bought a scosche terminal to plug it safely. The problem is , i have no idea how to install is since i have a GM battery (side post only). Any help ?

i have the GM adapter that came with it.

thank you !

Go back to the guy who did the work originally and demand he fix it, you paid him he should cover it.

i don't really trust him anymore haha, and it's far from where i live, i had to find someone in this area to get the job done, but finally it wasn't a good idea to contact him.

i think you might have better luck asking / looking for a chevy/gm/cavalier forum than here.. just my suggestion

here's one:
    http://www.clubcav.com/index.php

I believe you'd just screw the GM adapter into the battery holes. Then simply clamp your scosche terminal onto the GM adapter. That would be my guess without seeing the GM adapter and the other side of the scosche terminal.