(H)ilvl 484 Holy paladin LF serious raiding guild to finish Tier 14 and beyond

Hello everyone, well for starters I'm currently looking for a New raiding guild..I have a full time commitment to raiding and loyal to the guild that shows the same Commitment, I've always enjoyed it and like meeting new people
    I've currently run into a block in the road and want to progress further and my former group didn't seem to have that edge to raid

My current progression:
    3/6 HM MSV (Elegon,Feng,Stone guard)
    6/6 HoF regular
    4/4 ToES

Armory: Loans on Lightning's blade

How to contact me. Bubbleoseven#1208 is my battletag or add nicksmage(At)Live(Dot)com to REAL I.D

I prefer a guild who raids 2-4 days a week 3-4 hours a night
    Almost any time is perfect for me only if its Pacific standard time or Eastern

I only want a Horde guild

I'm interested in a 10 or 25 man guild on a decent populated server

I've spent countless amount of money over the period of 7 years to get let down by guilds not holding up on pushing top 300 U.S for Raiding
    If a guild is willing to spend $25 to get me there, You won't regret it...

I currently have a decent ret set as a off-spec (ilvl 479)
    I'd be willing to switch to that spec full time if needed but overall i feel my performance is great as holy

Note: I won't be checking back frequently on this forum for the time being, If you'd like to talk feel free to add the Battletag and real i.d Listed to speak further

Bumpppp back again after a long christmas/new years break

Still looking for guild for 5.2