Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    i build my own, but if i where to suddenly forget how, i would order from Falcon Northwest, or Origin

Alienware is fine, but lacks a lot of customization, Cyberpower and Ibuypower are not high enough quality for me, for the most part they penny pinch on everything and don't really care about building a quality machine
    I agree with this. Origin really seems to know what they're doing and know what people are looking for. NWN's suggestion is solid as well.

digital storm is fun, their prices aren't too extreme either.

http://www.digitalstormonline.com/

If you want them to ship out of the US though you have to make a support ticket, but they will do it if you ask nicely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    1. Spending more than 2k on a computer is absolutely retarded.

2. IF your going to be so stubborn and want to take less performance for your money then i would go with ibuypower. Just build one yourself though or have a friend that knows how do it for you.
    How is spending more than 2k on a computer retarded? Just getting a single GTX 680 (2G), which is now medium of the line and a a i7 3770k which is going to last you a few years sets you back about 800$. I mean we're already almost halfway there, add a decent case and BOOM you're already at 1K\

OT: I just ordered from XoticPC, although they seem to be having a few problems with my current build (it's shipping a few days late due to RAM/ Wireless card problems) their service is really great, they even upgraded my RAM from 8 to 16 gig for free due to all the issues

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    OT: I just ordered from XoticPC, although they seem to be having a few problems with my current build (it's shipping a few days late due to RAM/ Wireless card problems) their service is really great, they even upgraded my RAM from 8 to 16 gig for free due to all the issues
    Xotic is also good, i ordered my laptop from them, if i had to review, them, i would take a few points off because the keyboard on my laptop had some issues due to their assembly of the laptop that i had to fix on my own later, not anything uncommon and took 5 minutes to fix, but the lack of attention to detail is a minus in my book