[5.1] How are people glitching Incarnation?

Today I have seen a few druids in the Shrine and about in half-hill with the Incarnation armor on, Even though the spell/ability itself wore off long ago...How is this happening? OR did Blizzard finally allow us to keep the armor on?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you're talking resto... are you sure it's Incarnation (Tree of Life) and not the glyphed form (Treant)?
    If you're talking boomkin... I have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by DocQuantum View Post
    If you're talking resto... are you sure it's Incarnation (Tree of Life) and not the glyphed form (Treant)?
    If you're talking boomkin... I have no clue.
    I saw a boomkin and a feral today.

Boomkin was in kitty form and had the incarnation armor, And I saw a bear with the incarnation armor..no Potion of illusion buff and no incarnation buff..only kitty form and bear form

Maybe check for Ai-Li´s Skymirror Buff "Skymirror Image"? It works like a Potion of Illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquilitas View Post
    Maybe check for Ai-Li´s Skymirror Buff "Skymirror Image"? It works like a Potion of Illusion.

No its not a potion of illusion, its a bug or an exploit.

I somehow managed to do it in a dungeon, but shapeshifted and lose it lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I recall someone talking about a warrior using spell reflect + a druid using incarnation then cycloning themselves, making the incarnation effect permanent once theyre out of cyclone.. or something like that
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Do they have the buff or is it just a graphical bug?
    I had that happen rarely in Dragonsoul where I'd pop incarnation(moonkin) and the graphical representation of it would stick for some reason.

Deleted
    How to bug it: Challenge a druid to a duel. Use incarnation, have him cyclone you. Cancel incarnation during cyclone. Congratulations, you now have the incarnation armor equipped until you shapeshift out of your form.

It may also persist going in and out of CRZ.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen his happen to other druids but I've never had it happen to me
    Last edited by Krusza; 2012-12-27 at 12:03 AM.

You dont retain the buffs though, right? just the visual form? Also, if you shapeshift out, the form fades?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah you lose the buff after duration no matter what. If you shapeshift you don't lose anything.