Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Dont underestimate HD 4000, its one hell of a graphic card, more then enough to run WoW.

Well no tablet, or touchscreen interface is going to let you play with a large amount of effectiveness, I'd say no raiding or PVP for sure.
    On the other hand you never said you wanted the game to run ON the tablet, and I already to an extent do what you are asking about.

I use an App called Splashtop, which runs in conjunction with a free program for your PC, on my Kindle fire. It basically streams your desktop to any android device you connect from, and allows you and usable interact from which to control your PC. I can do some basic farming, and interact with the game well enough with it. Latency is low if you have high speed internet at both ends.

Deleted
    You could put wow on your PC and remote into it, otherwise your out of luck.

Well in WoW you can point and click (in this case press the screen) to move, its not that bad to move the character but if you want to do a dungeon thats another story, it will be hard to do your rotation and move at the same time, especially because you have 20+ button to click, maybe you can customize the UI so its more optimized for a tablet As many ppl said before , you will need a tablet PC not an ARM tablet, its not compatible with WoW, unless you run WoW on your desktop and stream it to your tablet.
    Last edited by DarkBlade6; 2012-12-21 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lightscreen View Post
    Hey guys youve done some awesome work for me in the past so i was wondering if you could help me out here as well. Im looking to buy a tablet that i can play wow on as well as watch movies online from sites such as link removed! please let me know if there is a tablet out there. The max i would spend would be 750-800. thanks!

Link removed - Please don't link sites that hint at piracy in their address as next time it'll be an infraction ~ Synthaxx
    Hmm this seem right up your street
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c81ABIEdAo
    Allso i just found a review of Acer Iconia W700-6465 saying wow runs @ max 22fps
    http://www.laptopmag.com/review/tabl..._w7006465.aspx
    Last edited by The Champ; 2012-12-27 at 06:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically the surface pro would meet the min specs, but I doubt you'd be able to "play" WoW very well, just get it to run, maybe log in and run auctions or chat etc. Plus the controls would be rough.

I am intrigued as to why no one mentioned razer's project fiona. Latest rumors state it'd be coming out first trimester of 2013, and, well, the speccs are more than enough for wow...

(assuming you don't mind having third degree burns on your hands while playing it...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorkle View Post
    I am intrigued as to why no one mentioned razer's project fiona. Latest rumors state it'd be coming out first trimester of 2013, and, well, the speccs are more than enough for wow...

(assuming you don't mind having third degree burns on your hands while playing it...)
    because:
    1 it's Razer, which means nobody takes them seriously

2. concept projects are vaporware, and not worth considering until its on a shelf at a retailer

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkle View Post

1. Because it will run hot enough to fry eggs on
    2. Because it is Razer, so it will probably break
    3. I don't believe it will ever be more than a "concept", like those awesome cars you see at the geneva motor show that look like space rockets and are more beautiful than the women standing next to them

10+ Year Old Account
    Not possible. Plus why would you want too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwarren View Post
    It's a no brainer. Get MW3, Skyrim is just a rehash of Oblivion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neezh View Post
    Because I'm brave enough to smoke. I see no point in quitting

It's possible on Surface PRO but you would have to use a mouse to do anything serious. (you can use USB)

10+ Year Old Account
    I can run wow fine on low on my INTEL CORE 2 duo, pos old laptop, with no graphics card. Pretty sure the Surface pro would easily run it, it would just be a matter of controls.

User was infracted for thread necro.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2013-06-03 at 01:10 PM.

This thread is nearly six months old, gonna go ahead and close it. Please do not necro threads.