Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    He is just a ridiculous little prick with very limited talent. Pushed to be a money cow, by the men behind him Usher and L.A. Reid.

Here's a little glimpse about Bieber's behavior:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3331292.html
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Apparently he only gets tattoos of things he can spell

No chance! That looks like an Angel on his wrist, we all know he would spell it "Angle"
    Last edited by Paq; 2013-05-27 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Reply with quote went bat shit crazy!

The problem is him being the current bandwagon.
    Another overhyped "celebrity".

He is not doing anything that others have not done before him, and in my personal opinion better.

Quote Originally Posted by Zildjian View Post
    He treats his fans like shit and considering they are what made him, he's a spoilt little brat.

Can't wait to see him washed up and on big brother in a few years.
    I have no big problem imagining him in 10 years or so on VH1's "Celebrity Rehab".
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Apparently he only gets tattoos of things he can spell

His arm looks like a 5 year olds colouring book :S
    For a guy who makes so much money, you think he'd be able to hire a decent tattoo artist. Good lord.

Mechagnome
    I have a beef with him for that fashion trend where kids are wearing their ball caps sideways with the bill flat. You do realize how utterly stupid that looks, don't you? If you have to look like a moron, sag your pants its the lesser of the stupid super fly looks out there right now.

i don't hate him, i think he has inspired a great deal of people to dress like a retard and that his excuse of music is complete and utter garbage. But hate is a much stronger emotion than what he can incite within me.
    "any man shaving for a woman should relinquish ownership of his testicles aswell"

I don't hate the guy and I think that once he gets out of his current contracts and get to do his own thing, I think he might become great (ala Justin Timberlake).
    I currently "hate" the idea behind this type of "factory" (in lack of a better word) made music.

Far too much rude posting and no real discussion being had here. Closed.