Poll: Are you bored of WoW?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Are you Bored of WoW At This Moment?

Or are you not? Simply answer.

Been fumbling to find something fun about this game but after the initial luster of a new expac, it's been terrible for me. PvP everyone outgears you if you do not play all the time. PvE constant dailycraft, etc. etc.

So, are you or are you not?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No not really I'm actually enjoying myself then again I'm probably enjoying it more since It's the second expansion I haven't HC raided in awhile aka I became casual haha

Im really really bored... Only pvp really, and never been so bored so fast in a expansion...
    Obviously the gear gap, and boring combined cooldown gameplay, and the forcing of RBG... Played entire cataclysm and only did like 15 RBG's combined :´) i was proud of that.
    I dislike all classes but disc priest / Rogue / ww/mw monk.
    I know this isnt a dislike thread, but you often find yourself quite bored quickly, of things you dislike. ))))))

Deleted
    I haven't really enjoyed WoW since Wrath of the Lich King but I gave up on it entirely when they managed to break Affliction in PvP so I cancelled my sub a month ago.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnbear View Post
    I haven't really enjoyed WoW since Wrath of the Lich King but I gave up on it entirely when they managed to break Affliction in PvP so I cancelled my sub a month ago.
    Did you at least give the other specs a try?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am occasionally bored in the game, but I have yet to bore of the game.

The former being merely a symptom of needing to log out and do something else for awhile.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    i would have to say yes.... playing EvE currently
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Yes, but I've been playing since 2006, so that probably has something to do with it...

Yes the game simple isn't rewarding enough in it's current form.

nope, having a blast. if you're bored you should find a different game/hobby. no reason to keep playing if you arent enjoying yourself.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not bored. I'm just not that into it right now. I've started a couple of new characters on the same server, just on the opposite faction and am working towards loremaster of the eastern kingdom. I normally only quest and do pvp.

I feel I'm lacking a little bit of heart towards the game right now.

Somewhat, still have things to do just getting bored of doing them....over and over again ad nauseam.

Quote Originally Posted by Monoxyde View Post
    nope, having a blast. if you're bored you should find a different game/hobby. no reason to keep playing if you arent enjoying yourself.
    Exactly this ^. I have been playing since Vanilla and have not got bored with WoW...ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a bit bored right now to be honest. I decided to renew my Rift sub (only played the first month of launch then quit) and it is actually much more fun now. Hoping 5.2 makes PvP more balanced and interesting again though.

Got another rep completed on my main and not terribly interested in Celestials and Shado-Pan right now, so getting some alts up a bit. Still really enjoying the game, but wishing more friends would catch up so we can start raiding (real life needs to back off!)

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor11 View Post
    Exactly this ^. I have been playing since Vanilla and have not got bored with WoW...ever.
    Have you consistently been subscribed to the game?

About half of my raiding group has either quit or went on hiatus because of either boredom or oversaturation of things like the dailies without any feelings of accomplishment. That, combined ith them trying to "give us more content so we don't get bored and level alts" made a bunch of people I know feel like they were locked into stagnation with one character, leading to them becoming bored... but not having the time to do anything else, unless they just drop their main.

Top it off with the whole "Well, if you don't like it, then just don't do it" approach, a bunch of my guildies have simply stopped playing altogether.
    Last edited by Bane Falcon; 2012-12-20 at 01:49 AM.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane Falcon View Post
    About half of my raiding group has either quit or went on hiatus because of either boredom or oversaturation of things like the dailies without any feelings of accomplishment. That, combined ith them trying to "give us more content so we don't get bored and level alts" made a bunch of people I know feel like they were locked into stagnation with one character, leading to them becoming bored... but not having the time to do anything else, unless they just drop their main.
    So you're 16/16? If not, then what's your complaint? And stop with the bitching about dailies. Don't like them? Don't DO them. Jesus H, people take some responsibility for what you do.

Deleted
    Yes, but not because of the game in itself.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I feel fairly spent on it. I don't even feel the drive to cap my weekly valor points which only pushes my legendary item grind even further back if I were to make it that long.

Might buy Torchlight II for the holidays.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.